• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
Train station is a new building to the left of the bathhouse I believe. It's on 3rd street. Not much to do in the new area but seems like they will be adding a clothing shop to buy girl clothing which could be good.
I just went to check and it doesn't exist for me its just a grey wall, I have updated it to 0.0.12, I'm thinking somethings screwy with mine, I also did a fresh folder for it and still did not fix it.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
I just went to check and it doesn't exist for me its just a grey wall, I have updated it to 0.0.12, I'm thinking somethings screwy with mine, I also did a fresh folder for it and still did not fix it.
For me it's at the very end of 3rd street on the left side. For your install process, you downloaded the game, extracted, downloaded crack, extracted the crack into the games main folder, then launched with LaunchGame.Bat right? If you are doing that and theres no trainstation, I'd try downloading the game from the zippy link. That's where I got mine maybe yours didn't get updated properly.

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
For me it's at the very end of 3rd street on the left side. For your install process, you downloaded the game, extracted, downloaded crack, extracted the crack into the games main folder, then launched with LaunchGame.Bat right? If you are doing that and theres no trainstation, I'd try downloading the game from the zippy link. That's where I got mine maybe yours didn't get updated properly.
I tried all the dl on this a none of them have the station, I think there is content from the latest update though, I see characters with ribbons in there hair that I never saw before, so I guess part of the update works but not others?

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
I tried all the dl on this a none of them have the station, I think there is content from the latest update though, I see characters with ribbons in there hair that I never saw before, so I guess part of the update works but not others?
Well, sorry lad anything beyond what I've told you is beyond my ability to troubleshoot over a chat. Maybe next update will work for you. For what it's worth the new area has nothing to speak of worth seeing. Theres only one subquest, no shops, and the main quest ends there right away.

Reactions: Faustus7 and justTx

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Well, sorry lad anything beyond what I've told you is beyond my ability to troubleshoot over a chat. Maybe next update will work for you. For what it's worth the new area has nothing to speak of worth seeing. Theres only one subquest, no shops, and the main quest ends there right away.
This guy is right, there's nothing to do/see. Some hats but nothing really worth the trouble of updating/downloading.
I'd say it's more of a 0.11.5 than a 0.12
A subquest was nice but eh. Hopefully the next update is soon

Reactions: iamshaggy999

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I appreciate the help, I'm just gonna wait for next update on this.

dunliku

Jul 2, 2017
For those who are having issues having black screen issues when opening the game, forcing itself to minimize but not closing the game.

I had to unplug my 144 hz monitor. Limiting the refresh rate to 60 didn't work using nivida control panel.

fin4455

Nov 1, 2018
can anybody tell me how to start each missions? I cant seem to start the 3rd and 8th mission.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Started it without the crack... was that a bad idea?
No it's fine, because without you're asked for your Patreon Account as proof you're backing up the project. If you can't sign in, you can't play, so it's kind of the only way.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I played up until the point were you hear that the second sister is outside some blue building and I decided to save and quit the game for a bit. Now when I came back to the game every time I attempt to go from one place to another the game will freeze when the loading circle starts to open again and then it will immediately crash with no messages of why or how. I've tried a couple of my save files and they haven't worked. I'm gonna try the rest but I doubt they will work either.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
ok so my one of my save files did work. Thankfully not to far back but that is a scary bug. Thank god I save often.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
aaand it bugged out again after a couple doors. No idea what is going on.

Edit: ok I think my main problem is some of my save files are bad because the bug happened when I tried to overwrite my second save file.
I'm gonna try to avoid using 2-9 of my save files since file 1 worked and I'm not taking my chances with the 3-9.

Edit 2: alright it happened again after like 11 more saves. either this a problem with the game or the crack either one I'll just wait for a fix.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes