justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone have the hat that is missing for me?
If you take a look in the resources folder, you'll see the hats (and other images) available/used in the game.
Don't ask me why the first hat is labelled 02, I have no idea.

Anyways, based off the image I attached, I am pretty sure that it's the festival hat. I had no luck being able to have sex with either of the duo that go to the bank though? I'll try resetting the quest and seeing if I can get the hat that way. But no one else aside from them use it, that I know of.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
If you take a look in the resources folder, you'll see the hats (and other images) available/used in the game.
Don't ask me why the first hat is labelled 02, I have no idea.

Anyways, based off the image I attached, I am pretty sure that it's the festival hat. I had no luck being able to have sex with either of the duo that go to the bank though? I'll try resetting the quest and seeing if I can get the hat that way. But no one else aside from them use it, that I know of.
After seeing that i tell you that you cant get the mask, cause to down a normal woman on the game you need 10 hits with the club, an oficer 15 or minus depend on your star lvl but both of that girls you cant do dmg to them so conclusion that mask is unobitable for now, maybe on the sequel where you need to rescue the other girl you can obtain that

Reactions: justTx

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
After seeing that i tell you that you cant get the mask, cause to down a normal woman on the game you need 10 hits with the club, an oficer 15 or minus depend on your star lvl but both of that girls you cant do dmg to them so conclusion that mask is unobitable for now, maybe on the sequel where you need to rescue the other girl you can obtain that
Yooo I got it :D
Check the attached image

Long story short: Basically, re-do the quest, but before going in the bank, DON'T wear the fox hat. She'll tell you to wear it, but fight her instead and it'll drop.

Long story/detailed:
It's going to be a bit more complicated. You want to do this in the bank, while no one is on your left side. Otherwise you'll trigger the police event making it a lot more annoying. Just leave and come back when no one's to that side. Once it's clear, she'll give the dialog to wear a mask, but you whack her instead xD

You'll notice if you keep going too far to the right she'll keep spamming the "Hey, hide your face" dialog. So this is where you bait her to the far left and you can get her there. Now, she may or may not drop the mask. She dropped all the other things except that, for me.

Have sex with her, then take her to any free jail cells if she doesn't give you a mask right away. Easier said than done though; avoid triggering the police or it'll take longer to complete. Once she's there, you go inside and see if she'll drop the mask. If she doesn't, no worries, just leave and re-enter. Another tip would be to have her strip the clothes you already have. For me, it seems to drop the unobtained items a lot quicker if you do this.

Hope this helps. I have every item (being the collectionist that I am) aside from this 6k glasses item. I'll get that soon though.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Does the game have the same 3 sex animations recycled across every NPC or do you get more when you get further into the game?
5, you can pick if you have the Position hat. 2 are technically the same (doggy just flipped the other way), so you could say 4

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Yooo I got it :D
Check the attached image

Long story short: Basically, re-do the quest, but before going in the bank, DON'T wear the fox hat. She'll tell you to wear it, but fight her instead and it'll drop.

Long story/detailed:
It's going to be a bit more complicated. You want to do this in the bank, while no one is on your left side. Otherwise you'll trigger the police event making it a lot more annoying. Just leave and come back when no one's to that side. Once it's clear, she'll give the dialog to wear a mask, but you whack her instead xD

You'll notice if you keep going too far to the right she'll keep spamming the "Hey, hide your face" dialog. So this is where you bait her to the far left and you can get her there. Now, she may or may not drop the mask. She dropped all the other things except that, for me.

Have sex with her, then take her to any free jail cells if she doesn't give you a mask right away. Easier said than done though; avoid triggering the police or it'll take longer to complete. Once she's there, you go inside and see if she'll drop the mask. If she doesn't, no worries, just leave and re-enter. Another tip would be to have her strip the clothes you already have. For me, it seems to drop the unobtained items a lot quicker if you do this.

Hope this helps. I have every item (being the collectionist that I am) aside from this 6k glasses item. I'll get that soon though.
How you bait/hit her? im tring to do but every time i get close she talk to me wear the mask

Reactions: Alex 665

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
Money tips:
  • Buy life insurance from office ladies. There are 3 types: B, A and S. Each costs 2000. Life insurance helps to reduce the amount of money lost when you are defeated. (1/3 to 1/5 and finally no money lost)
  • Sell Holy Water (pee obtained from school girls). Buy paper cup from convenience store and go to college to obtain pee. Each sale will earn you 2000.
  • Beat up the bullies and pickpocket. This will help you to net 400 and 600 respectively.
where exactly do you sell stuff? I haven't found anywhere that lets me do it, even with the Holy Water in my inventory

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Not sure about the idiot part but what's happening when you're trying to launch the normal executable?

Cheers,

• Haha
Reactions: justTx

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
Not sure about the idiot part but what's happening when you're trying to launch the normal executable?

Cheers,
Simply nothing. Even in task manager. Also tried compatibility mode and administator launch.
UPD. It is opening for near a second(Only in manager though) and closing. Same to versions 0.10 and 0.7

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes