KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
My game is crashing too, so I guess, I'll wait to get a better version of this good game for now. Cause that's pretty frustrating when you're playing and then boum! You have to do the things again...so yeah...we must wait.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
"Oh this looks cool. Oh I get to use my controller? Oh their gamepad set-up is kinda weird but alright. Oh I need to log into a Patreon? Oh I can skip it. Oh I can't. Well fuck it then."

Reactions: iron4doves

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This is fucking weird. I managed to play the update with the crack I used for 0.12 without any issues reported here. I don’t believe I did anything special to my install or anything.

• Wow
Reactions: iron4doves

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Sadly the crack doesnt seem to work, when i try to enter the bathroom the game crashes and goes to the patreon page so im unable to play. Any idea when it will be fixed?

aragok

Jan 30, 2018
Also since the crack doesnt work for v0.0.13 can someone please upload the previous version?
Running the previous version requires updating the game and will not start. Without the Internet, it also does not work, writes that there is no Internet connection.

crazedone

Jun 26, 2020
Running the previous version requires updating the game and will not start. Without the Internet, it also does not work, writes that there is no Internet connection.
Not true, previous version works just fine with the same loader as for 0.0.13 since i've got both versions.
0.0.13 works for a while if you just copy over the content to the 0.0.12 version folder and just overwrite, it also has less files than v.12 so there might be files missing or something to cause the crashing but i've played it for longer than reported here by doing that.

V12 works anyway so keep playing that until a new crack is posted that works better or support the patreon if you like the game.

aragok

Jan 30, 2018
Not true, previous version works just fine with the same loader as for 0.0.13 since i've got both versions.
0.0.13 works for a while if you just copy over the content to the 0.0.12 version folder and just overwrite, it also has less files than v.12 so there might be files missing or something to cause the crashing but i've played it for longer than reported here by doing that.

V12 works anyway so keep playing that until a new crack is posted that works better or support the patreon if you like the game.
When version 0.12 starts, it writes to update the game, maybe you have a game save and it loads normally, I don't know, I can't check.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys, none of these version work, that's a fact and we need to wait till the next update that will fix everything, so be patient please and skip this game for now.

crazedone

Jun 26, 2020
When version 0.12 starts, it writes to update the game, maybe you have a game save and it loads normally, I don't know, I can't check.
Yea i have my save from when i played v.12 before the update .13 and loading it works just fine and play without any issues and i just tried new game without the save and that also works just fine with v.12 and that crackloader provided in the post and starting with the launcher.bat file.

accu.d

Feb 10, 2018
Ok, guys. I had a crack for 0.11. I dled 0.13, copy/paste patch to the main folder. Run InjectDll.exe and then run LaunchGame.bat. My Kaspersky antivirus asked for some permissions for the game to send packages to some ip address during loading, I allowed everything. It works.

Upd. Haha, I posted this, tried to go out from save point and the game crashed opening patreon page in browser. Now the laucnher doesnt let me to pass online verification, says no internet connection:)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes