Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
So I guess I was just quick enough to see all the new content and then quit before it did it itself then?

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I attached an experimental version of the new loader for v0.0.13. If you previously used my crack all you need is the new TwoHornsDll.dll. Just replace the old one with the one in the zip.

Appreciate any feedback!

Cheers,

Reactions: swaggo and Kupi
Sep 20, 2018
I attached an experimental version of the new loader for v0.0.13. If you previously used my crack all you need is the new TwoHornsDll.dll. Just replace the old one with the one in the zip.

Appreciate any feedback!

Cheers,
still kicks you out to patron page.

crazedone

Jun 26, 2020
still kicks you out to patron page.
This one works just fine for me with v.13, could get the new quest from the music club, didn't try more than maybe 5 minutes though, and as a note i did have v.12 and extracted v.13 on top of it and just overwrite the dupe files and then applied the patch and ran through launchgame.bat not sure if v.13 uploaded here might have missing files or not that does it, but i'd suggest to try that.

Reactions: l8rdude

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019

Appreciate any feedback!

Cheers,
It seems that if the pleayer buys and uses the patreon item/equipment from the shop next to home (or loads a save with these items), the kicking will start (under both versions of cracks). Otherwise, both versions of crack works fine (at least after several quests).

update: just forget about it. it just kicked me 2 seconds later right after the post :v

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It seems that if the pleayer buys and uses the patreon item/equipment from the shop next to home (or loads a save with these items), the kicking will start (under both versions of cracks). Otherwise, both versions of crack works fine (at least after several quests).
No clue about new one, but with previous crack it would kick you out after some time without buying any patreon items.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019

Appreciate any feedback!

Cheers,
Well...same problem as the previous one...sadly

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Seems to kick me out even faster than with the previous crack :unsure:
Not sure if it helps, but I get the impression that whatever check is running happens when going through doors/moving from one location to the next, definitely not based on time, as I just left the game running for a while, staying in the same location and nothing happened.

Btw, really appreciate the continued effort to crack this.

EDIT:
Well, this is kinda weird, I wanted to see if I could count the location transitions to see if it was a specific number, but the game's not booting me out this time...

On first attempt with the new crack I couldn't even get the club, now I've been at home, slept, just walked all over the place, still running.

EDIT2:
But it did kick me out eventually, just took much longer :whistle:

Last edited:

swaggo

Mar 6, 2018

Appreciate any feedback!

Cheers,
Thanks for the effort dude - though it does seem to still shut down after a random time period (when one changes map).

I assume he probably made it harder for you by randomizing when the game kicks one off. Like this, testing if the crack works is way more time consuming.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Does someone have find the new glasses.
If you do can you tell me how it is or where to get?

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Okay guys! I've been playing this cool game for at least 3 hours until now and guess what? It didn't crashed once at all! Honestly idk how is it possible but it's fucking working for me, I truly hope that will bethe same as me for you guys!

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for all the feedback so far!

Not sure if it helps, but I get the impression that whatever check is running happens when going through doors/moving from one location to the next, definitely not based on time, as I just left the game running for a while, staying in the same location and nothing happened.
Yep, that's exactly what's happening. The author included the auth check on the "map change" event but triggers the check rather randomly in there.

I assume he probably made it harder for you by randomizing when the game kicks one off. Like this, testing if the crack works is way more time consuming.
That's what I am thinking too. He does generate pseudo-random numbers inside the event to see when the check should happen.

What this crack does (in addition to skipping the first auth check and setting you to a patreon tier when launching the game) is letting the auth code run during map changes but let it succeed every single time it happens. A cleaner approach would be to remove the checks altogether but for that I have to dig more into how cocos2d-x's event system works. Spoofing the web/patreon response would be another attack vector.

Okay guys! I've been playing this cool game for at least 3 hours until now and guess what? It didn't crashed once at all! Honestly idk how is it possible but it's fucking working for me, I truly hope that will bethe same as me for you guys!
I playtested the crack for about 90 minutes with excessive map changes without any interruption which is why I decided to upload this version in the first place. I am glad it works for you too, but now it's time to figure out why it doesn't work for everyone.

Cheers,

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
the game constantly says theres a virus in the it when i try to download it on all mirrors. any advice on this?

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
I tested the new crack and it is very variable, sometimes it crashes in 5 minutes, sometimes in 1, the maximum that lasted with me was 20 minutes

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes