Seagnou

Mar 16, 2018
I assume the reason why some cracks work while others don't has to do with the Patreon $10/exclusive items being equipped. The creator must've have put in some measures to ensure that those with $5 bonuses do not get $10 bonuses.

They made it so not only do you crash if you have Patreon items, but you can no longer acquire them at all by out right removing the NPC that gives the items out in the first place (the NPC is located to the right of your house/savepoint)

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
maybe if you used old saves or have prexisting files from old versions and you try the new version it might see that you have patreon items and crash you?

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
maybe if you used old saves or have prexisting files from old versions and you try the new version it might see that you have patreon items and crash you?
as I tested and posted on previous page, it's a hard no. Initially I thought as same, and I was quite happy to see a new game without visit the special shop at all lasted quite long (several quests). But hell no, it just crash later, ironically right after I posted:unsure:.

Sep 20, 2018
Why exit the game and open Patreon website?
tldr version is the author put in a new line of code that checks for authorization for patron users that the crack cant seem to successfully bypass. so it kicks you out to the authors patron. the last 2-3 pages of posts have documented the random length playtime.

Reactions: NiceMan007

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Hello again,

while the previous approach should have worked for everyone (unless you tried to play offline) somehow it didn't trigger correctly in every case. Attached is a new version of the loader. Please give it a try and leave some feedback.

This version eliminates the auth checks after changing a map altogether, so it is no longer necessary to spoof the result. In v0.0.13 the author added a ~4.76% chance on every map change to run an additional auth check and boot you out if you weren't a legitimate customer.

Important: if your game still shuts down/crashes sometimes but a Patreon page is NOT opening after that then it's most likely a game bug and not related to this crack.

Cheers,

swaggo

Mar 6, 2018
Hello again,

while the previous approach should have worked for everyone (unless you tried to play offline) somehow it didn't trigger correctly in every case. Attached is a new version of the loader. Please give it a try and leave some feedback.

This version eliminates the auth checks after changing a map altogether, so it is no longer necessary to spoof the result. In v0.0.13 the author added a ~4.76% chance on every map change to run an additional auth check and boot you out if you weren't a legitimate customer.

Important: if your game still shuts down/crashes sometimes but a Patreon page is NOT opening after that then it's most likely a game bug and not related to this crack.

Cheers,
And so the battle between l8rdude and Pink Cafe Art begins.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
go to neighboring building 2nd floor and buy glasses to see names and find "Nanami" next to parking
Thx dude, but where is neighboring building? And r u talking about the metered parking?

Last edited:

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Thx dude, but where is neighboring building? And r u talking about the metered parking?
The buildings are the gray apartments there are 3 of them and at the end of the apartments street there is a parking place

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys any idea were can i get more strong weapons or armor do we have in game ?
You can buy two other clubs from that girl who gave you first one. One is better for stripping but worse damage while second one is opposite.
For armor: you can get doctors clothes (2 def) in one locker in hospital or buy police uniform (3 def) if you get far enough in story.

Reactions: TaoKirito
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes