ObenoGolo95

Jun 6, 2020
Somehow I bugged my game and I no longer have clothes.
Also, for the people asking about the 4% check, you can easily avoid it by turning off your internet after loading the game.

Art1738291

Nov 24, 2020
Hello again,

while the previous approach should have worked for everyone (unless you tried to play offline) somehow it didn't trigger correctly in every case. Attached is a new version of the loader. Please give it a try and leave some feedback.

This version eliminates the auth checks after changing a map altogether, so it is no longer necessary to spoof the result. In v0.0.13 the author added a ~4.76% chance on every map change to run an additional auth check and boot you out if you weren't a legitimate customer.

Important: if your game still shuts down/crashes sometimes but a Patreon page is NOT opening after that then it's most likely a game bug and not related to this crack.

Cheers,
I'm playing at Android can someone help me how to play it? I don't have username and password though.

hullpop6

Jun 9, 2020
(Modded save) put the save here >> C:\Users\YOURACCOUNT\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData
Download: I try my best
you can't use this save to bypass the login popup

Last edited:
Reactions: Niviniva

Key00

Nov 16, 2020
(Modded save) put the save here >> C:\Users\YOURACCOUNT\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData
Download:Mega I try my best
you can't use this save to bypass the login popup
My file doesn't have ogredata or anything, it's just assets,lib,meta-inf,res

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I'm playing at Android can someone help me how to play it? I don't have username and password though.
I've looked at the Android release and the protection the game uses is exactly the same. The biggest difference - of course - is the platform; the Android release uses ARM shared libraries to run the code. I am not experienced in writing arm64 assembly and thus can't provide a patch for it. But if there's anyone who can ... I am willing to explain how the crack works and what exactly it does on a technical level so it can get adapted to the ARM platform.

Cheers,

hullpop6

Jun 9, 2020
Can someone post the new version I have a login because I'm a patreon supporter but google drive is not letting me download it.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Hello again,

while the previous approach should have worked for everyone (unless you tried to play offline) somehow it didn't trigger correctly in every case. Attached is a new version of the loader. Please give it a try and leave some feedback.

This version eliminates the auth checks after changing a map altogether, so it is no longer necessary to spoof the result. In v0.0.13 the author added a ~4.76% chance on every map change to run an additional auth check and boot you out if you weren't a legitimate customer.

Important: if your game still shuts down/crashes sometimes but a Patreon page is NOT opening after that then it's most likely a game bug and not related to this crack.

Cheers,
Hi dude, the new version is out, can you make the same thing as the previous one please? Thx

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes