KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I have the glasses to see names, but I can't find Nanami...anyone knows where she is? Thx for help

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I have the glasses to see names, but I can't find Nanami...anyone knows where she is? Thx for help
If you are chasing the cupons go to the first entrance to the right of the subway after that all the way to left, you will se a cutscene then to left again to beat some enemies and cops

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
If you are chasing the cupons go to the first entrance to the right of the subway after that all the way to left, you will se a cutscene then to left again to beat some enemies and cops
In which city? The first one or the second one for the last oni girl?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Hello again,

while the previous approach should have worked for everyone (unless you tried to play offline) somehow it didn't trigger correctly in every case. Attached is a new version of the loader. Please give it a try and leave some feedback.

This version eliminates the auth checks after changing a map altogether, so it is no longer necessary to spoof the result. In v0.0.13 the author added a ~4.76% chance on every map change to run an additional auth check and boot you out if you weren't a legitimate customer.

Important: if your game still shuts down/crashes sometimes but a Patreon page is NOT opening after that then it's most likely a game bug and not related to this crack.

Cheers,
Worked well for me, thank you!

Reactions: l8rdude

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Oh okay, but when I do what you told me to do nothing happens, why? Am I missing something or what?
Maybe you already have the tickets or maybe you need to talk to the girl when you are outside the rock location

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
So I noticed that no one seemed to answer me when I first explained my problem so I'll just say it again.
Whenever I start a new game everything works fine for as long as I want, but whenever I load a save, whenever I change maps, my game will freeze as the circle is opening up and then immediately quits the game. So far my assumptions based on what other people here have said is that my problem is either:
A: I'm unlucky and I'm being hit by that new 4% chance authenticate check (this I feel is the most unlikely since I don't get patreon pages, the game just quits)
B: using the patreon special save item did some bad stuff to my save files and that is the issue.
C: My save files got corrupted by other means and saving over them doesn't help.
D: Other.
overall I'm assuming it is either because I have patreon items in my inventory (not always equipped) during the save or because I'm using the save item. If anyone else has these problems and knows any workarounds that would be great! Otherwise I guess I'll just wait for either the crack to get better or hope my problem is a bug that gets fixed.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Ok so after another try everything seems to be working fine. I can load new saves that i made with the save item and i can move between maps without issue. I can load saves with me equiping patreon items fine and all that. So unless it was purely chance, I think the only other explanation was that the first time I tried I used the save item before you even had access to the first save point which my have lead to a bug in the code. I'm hoping its smooth sailing from here.

Edit: ok now I know this game is fucking with me because seconds after I typed this my game crashed from loading a new map. I'm just gonna make it a rule to myself to not use the patreon items.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Alright I think I understand now, If I ever go into the patreon room that's when my next load gets fucked up so as long as I don't save after going in there It should be good, hopefully the crack can get around this at some point

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
So I noticed that no one seemed to answer me when I first explained my problem so I'll just say it again.
Whenever I start a new game everything works fine for as long as I want, but whenever I load a save, whenever I change maps, my game will freeze as the circle is opening up and then immediately quits the game. So far my assumptions based on what other people here have said is that my problem is either:
A: I'm unlucky and I'm being hit by that new 4% chance authenticate check (this I feel is the most unlikely since I don't get patreon pages, the game just quits)
B: using the patreon special save item did some bad stuff to my save files and that is the issue.
C: My save files got corrupted by other means and saving over them doesn't help.
D: Other.
overall I'm assuming it is either because I have patreon items in my inventory (not always equipped) during the save or because I'm using the save item. If anyone else has these problems and knows any workarounds that would be great! Otherwise I guess I'll just wait for either the crack to get better or hope my problem is a bug that gets fixed.

All I can say is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...gres-v0-0-13-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-4559191

Sounds like you've got the wrong build/patch installed. If you think you have the correct build and patch, maybe post the links you used to get them here to confirm. But someone else will have to help you if so because all the latest stuff worked fine for me 7 days ago.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I have find an easy way to get the fox mask all you will need is:

The heart club

Follow these steps:

Enter the sidequest and at the ending before you enter the vault hit the sister that is waiting for you, let she fuck you and drop on the floor then you just grab her and enter the vault, after that just put her in one of the cellls undress her but dont remove the mask then use the blue club to get a higher chance for her to drop the mask

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes