Juvano

Jan 20, 2020
FOR SUB QUEST FAKE DOCTOR, this is how you get it

1. Take Doctor Clothe in 3rd Room in Hospital. How? just push the doctor and take the clothe in locker
2. Try to open the locked door beside receptionist
3. Take the file in left locker
4. Go to 2nd room and you get the quest

Yuuu9767

Nov 3, 2020
I have no idea how to connect lol, it seems good
There is a crack file in the op paste it in the game directory and run the lauchgame.bat , this way u can bypass the connect or online check!
FYI unless a game is cracked it will not be posted on the thread so read the OP carefully

Reactions: glorbgon

staximus37

Jun 24, 2019
Crack seems to not be working. I too am getting booted out of the game and to the Patreon page within a few minute of play.

dedush

Sep 3, 2017
I saw that some have problems when you click on x in the game and then it crashes. I have Windows 10, as if I tried with a crack and without a crack, as a result crashes when you click on x. I wonder what the problem is, whether this requires a driver. I looked at the game files and deleted scenario. sce and after that, when you click on x, everything works goes to the main menu, but the game does not have scenario.sce and because of this, you can't play. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Reactions: Mixa951

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
So, I tried disabling my PC's network to stop the crashes. I am not sure if this worked or not as it did allow me to play A LOT longer without crashing, but it did eventually crash. But basically opened the game, loaded my save, and then alt+tab'd to network settings to disable and then back into the game.

Edit: it does seem to consistently make the crashes take longer to hit but they still come. I would not consider this a workaround and would not recommend playing unless further information or tools are provided.

Last edited:
Reactions: gui43

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Game looks interesting, but from the sound of things it still has a lot of bugs and a paywall that has to be cracked around. You get way more support on Patreon if you post for free and let people support if they feel the game warrants such. I think I'll just hold off on this one til it's more stable and the author realizes that paywalls only lose him money. Bookmarking to find later, cheers!

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes