zyff

Apr 22, 2020
3, go the right most room in the hospital where you see a doctor changing and steal her clothes from the locker. You can then talk to the doctor in room 2 I think to start the quest while wearing the doctor's clothes.
11, go to school (you can give the guard an aphrodisiac and steal the entry pass from the locker in the guard room) then talk to the girl at the end of the yard area to trigger it.
Thanks but how about 12 also

Reactions: kiengu168
Nov 30, 2017
I replayed the entire game just for you guys to give you the full information on how to beat every mission in the game, and even some advanced strats. It's a bit long and I don't know BBcode that well so if this busts the forum I blame the admins for everything. Also for the terrible formatting from me typing into Notepad as I replayed. :x I'll add it as a raw .txt if you prefer that too.

Special edit: Added side missions 14 and 15 to the guide.

Note that main missions appear in a row until the main story is completed, and side quests/missions are available from certain story points onward. You can always go back to do a side mission when it's available so don't worry about missing anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Nice guide, a couple things to add.

After releasing the landlady you can choose the option that's not to sex her and she'll give you an auto res talisman if you're not already holding one.

You can give the school guard flu medicine after giving her the aphrodisiac and she'll jump you in the room and once again talking to her at the gate. If you attack her without doing this she'll call the cops on you.

After Side Mission 6, you can talk to the girl plumber again in the bathhouse pipe room and give her flu medicine. She'll then reward you with a safety helmet, a hat with high defense but lowers your jump height.

Also random tidbit, if you capture the main oni girl, it kinda breaks the game in that you'll skip the majority of story cutscenes. You won't get the route split option at the end either and the game will give you the option to sex all the oni without ever actually getting the emblem post game.

Nov 30, 2017
There's so many secrets in this game, aren't there? o.o I didn't know about the free talisman because I usually had one already. I also didn't know you could give her last month's rent because my first play I just smacked her out the way. I guess you get Flu Medicine by seeing a doctor in the first Hospital?

It's a shame the dev focused so hard on antipiracy stuff before; the game itself is legitimately worth buying. Maybe not £10 a month on patreon forever, but I'd drop a good £15 on it when the English version came out. Sucks about Steam and their "omg you have a high school in the game we can't host this" ways though, I wanted it there.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
There's so many secrets in this game, aren't there? o.o I didn't know about the free talisman because I usually had one already. I also didn't know you could give her last month's rent because my first play I just smacked her out the way. I guess you get Flu Medicine by seeing a doctor in the first Hospital?
Yea flu medicine is from the first hospital. Talk to the receptionist while not wearing the doctor's office and say you have a cold/flu to the doctor. You can also say you have stomach issues for stomach medicine but I haven't seen any npc that needs it. I haven't tried the last option come to think of it mostly cause I always assumed you get the police called on you.

Nov 30, 2017
What locations and where are the clothes / resources located? (any)
You can buy a Police Uniform (Best DEF for a long time) after you save the sunglasses girl early in to the main missions.
You can steal a Doctor's Coat from the start by entering the Hospital and going right into Room 3. Use the locker inside that room. Those are both early in the game. If you want to buy items, use the Vending Machine outside and the girl inside of the Mart store you started the game at.

If you meant the clothing for the girls that's a hassle because of random spawns... I couldn't find the final missing hat myself. My advice is to buy the Blue Club off the main oni girl and just run around smacking random women. It's good exp at least. Or download a complete save from a few pages earlier, if you've already beat the game.

I haven't tried the last option come to think of it mostly cause I always assumed you get the police called on you.
She uses her mouth on you and you aren't charged for the "treatment". Doing this seems to bug the game though, you can't ever get treatment off that nurse again in 1.0.3.

By the way it seems V1.0.4 "special version" is out on Patreon. Think it adds some new positions, not sure what else. Not sure what tier you need to see it but jezus £15.50 tier to access a cheat menu is pretty criminal. The game isn't near hard enough to justify needing cheats, in fact I'm hoping they add a HARDER difficulty to it at some point.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I uploaded the windows version here:
Based on the Japanese 1.0.3.0 version with all patches applied (full uncensor, english ui)

credits to Shisaye and Prick.

Cheers,
Well I can't download it...

Reactions: kgw0520

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
We need a hero that could give us the cracked version with everything that will make the game works perfectly

Reactions: justTx

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well I can't download it...
We need a hero that could give us the cracked version with everything that will make the game works perfectly
What doesn't work about the pc or android version in the OP? They already have our mods applied.
They do not need additional cracking, are fully english and uncensored.
Is there a virus in this file cuz my computer warns me
same...
it has something like coin miner in the name..
Apparently the files contain trojan virus, which freaks all antivirus, including windows one, out.
Please read the spoiler here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...res-v1-0-3-0-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6027375
But if you're super paranoid about this stuff stay away from Two Horns. Every single executable of every single version of this game gets flagged by some AV programs.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes