Nov 30, 2017
Will say one thing that's baffling about the game is the patreon system. Do you get access to it forever if you do the $5 tier once? Or does Pinkcafeart expect you to pay every month forever just to play it? What about updates? Is the Patreon version going to end up having stuff/not having stuff the DLsite or other versions get? Being in a higher tier unlocks items/cheats you can keep forever so I guess you only need to do those once, but everything else is totally unclear.

Really annoyingly, you can't even comment on his patreon without giving money so there's no real way to just ask him directly apart from a japanese twatter. Even the website just says they can't answer questions about it, ask on Patreon which you CAN'T DO. Does anyone know a "friend" who knows details about this stuff?

Obviously I really dig this game, but Pinkcafeart can blow me if he thinks I'm payin $5 forever to play it. >:eek:

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
Will say one thing that's baffling about the game is the patreon system. Do you get access to it forever if you do the $5 tier once? Or does Pinkcafeart expect you to pay every month forever just to play it? What about updates? Is the Patreon version going to end up having stuff/not having stuff the DLsite or other versions get? Being in a higher tier unlocks items/cheats you can keep forever so I guess you only need to do those once, but everything else is totally unclear.

Really annoyingly, you can't even comment on his patreon without giving money so there's no real way to just ask him directly apart from a japanese twatter. Even the website just says they can't answer questions about it, ask on Patreon which you CAN'T DO. Does anyone know a "friend" who knows details about this stuff?

Obviously I really dig this game, but Pinkcafeart can blow me if he thinks I'm payin $5 forever to play it. >:eek:
I was a $10 member in the patreon of the dev, and the dev told me that the cheat item etc will stay with us forever as long as we have the id and password provided by the dev. So if you want the cheat item dont worry go for it just like i do, i just pledge for a month and unsub and i still can play the game and have all the cheat item. And i am looking for the 1.0.4 special edition version without repledge if i can. Oh and the patreon version is special version which we can get cheat item but normal dlsite version cannot

Nov 30, 2017
I was a $10 member in the patreon of the dev, and the dev told me that the cheat item etc will stay with us forever as long as we have the id and password provided by the dev. So if you want the cheat item dont worry go for it just like i do, i just pledge for a month and unsub and i still can play the game and have all the cheat item. And i am looking for the 1.0.4 special edition version without repledge if i can. Oh and the patreon version is special version which we can get cheat item but normal dlsite version cannot
Wait, your version can't update without repledge? Are you sure about that? That's pretty iffy if that's true. I wouldn't THINK it is but this is the dev who spent like a year working on the Patreon ID/password DRM after all.

And thank you for your information of course. :eek:

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
Wait, your version can't update without repledge? Are you sure about that? That's pretty iffy if that's true. I wouldn't THINK it is but this is the dev who spent like a year working on the Patreon ID/password DRM after all.

And thank you for your information of course. :eek:
Yup u had to repledge if you want to download new version, there is no in game update
And you are welcome

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I have the PC version, my game keeps crashing when I enter a specific room in the final level. I've saved just before it and changed around what I was wearing (once I thought maybe the view enemy name/hp glasses might have caused it), but nothing I do is working. Can anyone help?

Other nifty tidbits:
* If you release the stalker that was a part of Main Quest 2 from jail, she can be found again at the school, or if you visit the girl that she was harrassing. If you rescue the girl (again), the girl will reward you with sex.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I have the PC version, my game keeps crashing when I enter a specific room in the final level. I've saved just before it and changed around what I was wearing (once I thought maybe the view enemy name/hp glasses might have caused it), but nothing I do is working. Can anyone help?
Try using the japanese exe to get past that part make a save and use the English one again.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Other nifty tidbits:
* If you release the stalker that was a part of Main Quest 2 from jail, she can be found again at the school, or if you visit the girl that she was harrassing. If you rescue the girl (again), the girl will reward you with sex.
Try using the japanese exe to get past that part make a save and use the English one again.
If we are talking about the 1.0.3.0 version with our mods applied then there shouldn't be any difference between the Japanese and the English executable except forcing debug mode on and the mosaic off. We literally just changed 2-4 bytes.

If the problem is caused by Debug mode you can simply turn it off in the options menu.
But then everything will turn Japanese and to re-enable it again you need to delete or edit the "UserDefault.xml" in your save folder.

Otherwise I absolutely do not see how our modifications could affect you entering a building. (My resource pack only affects textures in sex scenes.)

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Otherwise I absolutely do not see how our modifications could affect you entering a building. (My resource pack only affects textures in sex scenes.)
I couldn't tell you why it happens but the same thing happened to me although I assumed it was something unique to my system since I didn't see it reported by anyone else. I did fix it by using the japanese exe since there was a backup of it in the archive here which was why I suggested it. Might be a debug menu problem like you said but it wasn't really something I looked very much into.

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
That's interesting, because I got stuck myself on the same room. Maybe no one reported it yet, because it is the last main mission?

BTW: Did everyone know, that there's a new weapon unlock able?
After the first closed portal you will find a house with a closed door. With the blue hat you can enter it with a double jump.
Inside the house are a few rebel onis you can defeat which locked a oni girl away. She will give you a red ruby which you can give Yuiko. This will unlock a new weapon you can purchase from her.

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019

Other nifty tidbits:
That's interesting, because I got stuck myself on the same room. Maybe no one reported it yet, because it is the last main mission?

BTW: Did everyone know, that there's a new weapon unlock able?
After the first closed portal you will find a house with a closed door. With the blue hat you can enter it with a double jump.
Inside the house are a few rebel onis you can defeat which locked a oni girl away. She will give you a red ruby which you can give Yuiko. This will unlock a new weapon you can purchase from her.
I had the same issue, for some reason it stopped happening when I went to debug mode and turned on the debug log. Hopefully that fixes it

fninefive4401

Jan 21, 2021
How do I complete the 8th subquest? If, when trying to take an assignment with spying on a student, there are two options for dialogue - to engage in lewdness with her, and more to buy. (Android, 1.0.3.0)

Completed subquests 1-7, 11. From the main ones writes The Sister's Path, received by Ayako Kisaragi and Mika Kisaragi

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Plz anyone give me account I want to play this game plzzzz
What on earth are you talking about? Just download the pc or android version from the OP and play. They already have every modification needed applied. You do not need an additional crack, account or whatever.
imnotmadjustdisappointed.jpg

Eli5911

Jul 17, 2021
Brother it requires username and password in trail version there no hot scenes if u could you give me username and password please

Nov 30, 2017
I thought this was a cultured site first. A lot of creators push their h products here. Pirating from small indie devs is wrong.
This is a "Small indie dev" who went out his way to spend months adding weird DRM and antipiracy to his single player game instead of just... Working on the game. Also having a patreon while the game's already out that as far as I've heard, only gives you the current version of the game at the time of your pledge and requires re-pledging for updated versions.

The game is VERY good, but he wasted time adding unneccessary antipiracy and slowed his development down while pocketing patreon money every month so it's hard not to feel less sympathy. He's been £900+ on patreon for the last couple months (Not counting game sales on DLsite/Fantia) ffs, he isn't hurting.

If he makes it so the patreon version can be updated without having to re-pledge at the £5 tier, then I'd get it. I'm not dropping £5 every few months just for fuckin updates, or to ask questions. And if that isn't how it works then he shoulda made it clearer in a public post. >:eek: Also I'm mad because I wanted steam achievements so fuck steam.

Reactions: Stupidkiller
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes