Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
android update?
would it be possible for you to test this apk for me? My phone is too old to run the game :HideThePain: .
It was an attempt at decensoring the dlsite 1.0.3.0 android version.

Edit for more information: This is the Japanese dlsite Android version 1.0.3.0 with l8rdude's "lib" edit to switch it to fully to English as well as removing the mosaic overlay (by enabling debug mode) and my resource pack from 0.0.19 to then fully uncensor it.
While it is called 1.0.3.0 by the developer it includes less content than the 1.0.3.0 dlsite pc version. (At least the "handjob" animation is definitely missing in the files.)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: tmatzxzone

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
would it be possible for you to test this apk for me? My phone is too old to run the game :HideThePain: .

403 forbidden

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
403 forbidden
Zippyshare cannot be accessed from several countries (Might even be the whole EU). If you use some random US vpn it should work fine though.
If that's not possible at all I'll try to reupload it somewhere else. (I'm not a huge fan of most hosters accessible in the EU though)

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017
Where I can find the burglar for Sub Quest 9 ?
One's hiding in the middle stall in a clothes shop in that second town (It's left of the Store if I remember)
The other is standing on I think the 3rd floor of the Shopping Centre/Mall in the same town.

You need to specifically KO and carry them both one at a time to the police station and talk to the woman inside there with them, NOT lock them up yourself. I got stuck for a while before I figured that was wigging the quest out.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Could some more people please test this android version #763 and tell me if it runs without issues? tmatzxzone's "Yep it work" is all i have to go on atm.
I don't want to report it as new version for the op if I'm not sure whether or not It sets peoples phones on fire or something :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: tmatzxzone

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Is there something like a walkthrough for this? Can anyone direct me to it if yes?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How can I trigger subquest 3 and 11 please tell me
3, go the right most room in the hospital where you see a doctor changing and steal her clothes from the locker. You can then talk to the doctor in room 2 I think to start the quest while wearing the doctor's clothes.
11, go to school (you can give the guard an aphrodisiac and steal the entry pass from the locker in the guard room) then talk to the girl at the end of the yard area to trigger it.

Netnot123

Aug 27, 2018

Edit for more information: This is the Japanese dlsite Android version 1.0.3.0 with l8rdude's "lib" edit to switch it to fully to English as well as removing the mosaic overlay (by enabling debug mode) and my resource pack from 0.0.19 to then fully uncensor it.
While it is called 1.0.3.0 by the developer it includes less content than the 1.0.3.0 dlsite pc version. (At least the "handjob" animation is definitely missing in the files.)
Just tried your port with my Xiaomi Mi Max phone and it worked perfectly. Finished the main story in 3 hours but only cleared 3 out of 13 side quest so far. There was some FPS drop when you play the game for a long time, but I guess it's just my 5 years old phone that can't handle it. Once I restarted the game, the fps went back to 40-60.

The only problem I encountered was when you try to save the game with save option from debug menu (the one where you can save anytime) it locked me from viewing sex scene similar to demo mode. I had to reinstall the game since restarting it won't change anything. I lost 30 mins of progress but that's the price of piracy I guess xD

Thank you for all of you guys who's been solving this problem since the Dev put insane amount of security on this game. Last version I played was Android 0.7 which is a long time ago. Im glad I can finally play this game again and completing it.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Um, I'm having trouble getting a working copy. The MEGA one denied me access and the NOPY one didn't have an EXE. I'm talking about the windows ones. And the one from MIXDROP is being called a virus.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
It is, how do I stop it from doing that again? It's doing it as I extract the file now.
I can't tell you specifics since each antivirus does things differently but what I'd do is disable it temporarily to exact and after it's in a folder find the option to set a folder to not ever be scanned before turning it back on.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Really hate to be "that guy", but I've kinda lost track of progress on this game.
So where can I download it? First page?
Is it updated to latest version?

I know there's been issues on it since the dev was making it harder to play, which is why/how I lost track of status of game. Sorry, and thanks for any info.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Really hate to be "that guy", but I've kinda lost track of progress on this game.
So where can I download it? First page?
Is it updated to latest version?

I know there's been issues on it since the dev was making it harder to play, which is why/how I lost track of status of game. Sorry, and thanks for any info.
The OP was updated For PC and Android. You can simply download there. They are already patched with the required mods. English (using l8rdude's hex edit) and Uncensored. (using Prick's hex edit and my resource pack)

Edit: Just in case someone is wondering: I cannot be involved in updating the mac version. I literally do not know a single person in my area owning a mac.

Maybe l8rdude would do it, he's a wizard.:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: justTx
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes