• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
too bad i can't* use my save from patreon on this new dlsite version it just asks me if I want to convert to production version when I click load and nothing happens rip my cheat tools...

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah gj guys yall excellent at stealing someone else's hardworking. This is the true way to get eastern devs to release in the west. Fucking idiots, just spend 15 bucks to give thanks for the hard work of a tiny company. How cheap can you people be? In the time you spent cracking the game you could of paid for 20x the amount If you had an actual job.
omg guys the dev finally posted on here

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
defeat yuriko ir yurina who is the best choice?
witch finals are? Diferences? And how to get the stick who mades girls rape u?

Last edited:

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
omg guys the dev finally posted on here
No I'm just someone that is sick of pirates ruining it for everyone because they are cheap. And the fact my post was deleted for shitting on people stealing someone else's game is telling. No honor here, eh? I don't blame devs for putting shitty DRM because of places like this. Imagine putting your hard work into a game and people just rip it. It would be one thing if the game was horrible and a rip off but it is actually good. And I was wrong it's not a small team, it's literally one dude. One dude made a good game is just trying to get his dues. But nah f dat guy, let's alienate more eastern devs with our shitty practices.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
The dev is asking for monthly payments, purposely restricts already finished content and put always online drm in his singleplayer game.

There's this neat old song by Justin Timberlake called:
Cry Me A River
That's while game wasn't complete. And the monthly payments were to support him and play the early access. He is selling the full English game on itch.io and it would of been steam but it was rejected because it has a "highschool".

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
No I'm just someone that is sick of pirates ruining it for everyone because they are cheap. And the fact my post was deleted for shitting on people stealing someone else's game is telling. No honor here, eh? I don't blame devs for putting shitty DRM because of places like this. Imagine putting your hard work into a game and people just rip it. It would be one thing if the game was horrible and a rip off but it is actually good. And I was wrong it's not a small team, it's literally one dude. One dude made a good game is just trying to get his dues. But nah f dat guy, let's alienate more eastern devs with our shitty practices.
I do not agree with your post being deleted as I'm a fan of free speech.
(But obviously i bow to the rulers of this site and if they deem it a rules violation that's their choice.)
But I absolutely do not agree with with your points. Putting always online drm in a single-player game is never acceptable, no matter how much garbage companies like Ubisoft try to normalize it.

Jan 11, 2018
you're on a piracy site and trying to say that piracy is wrong

shut up

felixthetrap

May 13, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have discovered that debug mode can be enabled without modifying the game, by clicking 公式Webサイト (Official Website) button on コンフィグ (Config) screen 11 times. There's no prompt when it's enabled. And the interface doesn't reload by it self. So you have to reopen the config interface to see if it works.

Enabling debug mode will force the game to use english, as mentioned by l8rdude. Which means by doing this, the DLsite version can be played in english on Android without modifying the apk.
1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Reactions: l8rdude and Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have discovered that debug mode can be enabled without modifying the game, by clicking 公式Webサイト (Official Website) button on コンフィグ (Config) screen 11 times. There's no prompt when it's enabled. And the interface doesn't reload by it self. So you have to reopen the config interface to see if it works.

Enabling debug mode will force the game to use english, as mentioned by l8rdude. Which means by doing this, the DLsite version can be played in english on Android without modifying the apk.
View attachment 1270218 View attachment 1270219 View attachment 1270220 View attachment 1270223
That's pretty neat. Does it also remove the censorship?

Netnot123

Aug 27, 2018
Welcome to the pirate ship my friend! Here have some pirated beer and a cracked bread. We'll sail when the torrent is high!

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Hello everyone!

View attachment 1270218 View attachment 1270219 View attachment 1270220 View attachment 1270223
That's a pretty cool find!

Cheers,

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The "mosaic" button in system menu only removes the censor partially. I think the assets still need to be replaced to fully remove the censorship.
Do you have a source for the latest dlsite android version as well as one for the patreon android version 0.0.19 or later?
If so I could try to make an Android resource pack, too. Emphasis on "try" because I have little to no experience with smartphones.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Do you have a source for the latest dlsite android version as well as one for the patreon android version 0.0.19 or later?
If so I could try to make an Android resource pack, too. Emphasis on "try" because I have little to no experience with smartphones.
I uploaded TwoHorns 1.0.3 android here:

Can't find a working 0.0.19 android link anymore.

Cheers,

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I uploaded TwoHorns 1.0.3 android here:

Can't find a working 0.0.19 android link anymore.

Cheers,
Thank you. I will store that in the hopes of someone else being able to provide the patreon version so i can (hopefully) merge them to be uncensored.

Edit: This might actually be easier than expected the actual file formats inside the apk are the same. I'll look into it.
Edit2: from the files it seems like that there are positions missing in the android version. (which are included in the 1.0.3.0 pc version)
Edit3: First attempt fails during installation i guess i fucked up the repacking

Last edited:
Reactions: jobjarl
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes