Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
we ever gonna get the newer versions again or are we waiting for the final post-launch build
I still have no clue how l8rdude found out which byte to change to force debug-mode on and it's not in the same spot in v1040. So all I could do is remove the mosaic overlay, make an uncensor resource pack and switch the ui to English while the rest is Japanese again, which seems like a pretty harsh step back just for some minor update. (I could technically do a manual translation in the ScenarioData but that would take ages and be kinda stupid if we have a much better solution)

So long story short: Depends if the wizard wants to do it or not.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I have not seen the v1.0.4 release here in order to patch it.

Cheers,
v1.0.4.0 can be found on hentai-sharing net under the name:

[210603][Pink Cafe Art] 鬼と共に生きる町 いつでもどこでもどの娘でもヤりたい放題!?超フリーダムアクションRPG! (Ver21.06.29)[RJ325583]

I don't think I'm allowed to link there because of general rules section 4. (Approved file hosts)

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I don't think I am gonna download it from there at a limited download rate of 64 KB/s.

Cheers,

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't think I am gonna download it from there at a limited download rate of 64 KB/s.

Cheers,
Huh? Mexashare is way faster for me.
Oh well, here's zippys for the japanese v1.0.4.0, they should have good speed:
PC:

Android:

Mac:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I am from spain Europe, I need a VPN?
Probably. I'm not entirely sure if it's the entire EU or just select countries. But pretty much any random US proxy/vpn that at least halfheartedly tries to hide your IP will work.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
The only thing new I can see in 1.0.4.0 is the character editor item was replaced with a teleporter item that has a new scene for the bottom most teleport option. Not sure if the character editor can be obtained some other way or not though but it remains in your inventory if you're loading up an old save giving you access to both cheat items.

Jan 15, 2021
So I got a problem I think. When I start the game it does show me the news feed of the game and that there is a new version available. Is that a problem? Or can I just ignore that?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So I got a problem I think. When I start the game it does show me the news feed of the game and that there is a new version available. Is that a problem? Or can I just ignore that?
That should not be a problem. You can also prevent it from connecting to the server in the first place by adding this to your hosts file.

127.0.0.1 api.pinkcafeart.com

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi guys i download the game but is in japan can someon tell me how to get the eng setings ?
If you downloaded from the OP (Meaning v1.0.3.0 and you have the modified executable to force debug-mode) but the game still remains Japanese, you most likely need to delete the "UserDefault.xml" from your save. (don't worry it will simply generate a new one)
You can find it in "\Users\*name*\AppData\Local\TwoHorns".

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
If you downloaded from the OP (Meaning v1.0.3.0 and you have the modified executable to force debug-mode) but the game still remains Japanese, you most likely need to delete the "UserDefault.xml" from your save. (don't worry it will simply generate a new one)
You can find it in "\Users\*name*\AppData\Local\TwoHorns".
I downlaod the version from your post v1.0.4.0 but is in japan how can i put in english ?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I downlaod the version from your post v1.0.4.0 but is in japan how can i put in english ?
The v1.0.4.0 I uploaded is the Japanese original (So people can work on it). We do not have a modification to turn it English or uncensored, yet.

Reactions: TaoKirito

torraske

Sep 10, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I saw some people mentioning a character editor item. Where can I get that?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes