• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Is there any way to tell apart npcs that will buy the pee cup, i came across them quite often but then i got the pee cups and now they're gone. What do i do?
most of them are the office girl and the part time girl the others dont seem to buy, aside fom that there is no way

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So I turned Debug mode off is there anyway to put it back on?
Yes.
Go to "\Users\*name*\AppData\Local\TwoHorns" and delete the "UserDefault.xml". (Don't worry it will simply generate a new one.)
Then Start the game using the modified executable and debug-mode will be forced on again.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me the location of the five oni sisters post-game, thanks.
Most of them return to the place where they have been fought/captured during the storymode.

youngest sister (aka Twintail schoolgirl) returns to the park with the toilet, sitting on a bench.
2nd youngest (Police girl) waits in the police station on the upper floor.
the Rockstar girl is chilling in her skyscraper house (301 i think it was)
the bandit leader is in her main building right next to the supermarket from the 2nd city
the 2nd oldest stays in her palace where the final battle happened.
and the oldest one (aka the girl with the baseball-cap and leatherjacket) makes herself at home in your own home.

Reactions: JaxksX

hullpop6

Jun 9, 2020
modded save every single item in the game

this also includes side quest items, I was to lazy to remove them.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I can't find it
The golden cap is a patreon item on can only get on the older versions
You can permanently get them if you:

Load your save in 1030 collect them from the house and save. (Your save will work fine with the items still in it on newer versions)

Edit your save with the DatEnDecoder of l8rdude.
Decode it, open it with notepad (I prefer notepad++) and search for "<key>items</key>".
Under that you will find a bunch of "<integer>"number"</integer>" Lines.
Add:
<integer>39</integer>
<integer>47</integer>
If you also want the teleportation ladder from 1040 add
<integer>85</integer>
Save the changes, encode the save again and you will permanently have them.

Or just use my save with everything. I'll attach it here again.

Edit: The summoning staff wasn't normally obtainable in the dlsite release yet and I can't be arsed to brute force what number it has. (but technically you could do that if you really want that thing) I got everything in my save without cheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: MkPy

Kingusuu

Apr 2, 2018
Ask and it shall be given this is the 1.05 ver and i would apprcated it if you guys could crack it for me and please update the thread thanks again for all of your hard work

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes