MkPy

Aug 11, 2020
You can permanently get them if you:

Load your save in 1030 collect them from the house and save. (Your save will work fine with the items still in it on newer versions)

Edit your save with the DatEnDecoder of l8rdude.
Decode it, open it with notepad (I prefer notepad++) and search for "<key>items</key>".
Under that you will find a bunch of "<integer>"number"</integer>" Lines.
Add:
<integer>39</integer>
<integer>47</integer>
If you also want the teleportation ladder from 1040 add
<integer>85</integer>
Save the changes, encode the save again and you will permanently have them.

Or just use my save with everything. I'll attach it here again.

Edit: The summoning staff wasn't normally obtainable in the dlsite release yet and I can't be arsed to brute force what number it has. (but technically you could do that if you really want that thing) I got everything in my save without cheating.
thanks

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
As it turns out it need the patreon lock to be removed, unless someone have a patreon password
I mean i was asking for the same earlier
I would just wait for the update to arrive on the drm free dlsite version, instead of trying to remake the api server stuff.
I doubt the updates are that significant. I only see one new scene in the files.
Nice to already have the assets for the uncensor though.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I picked up the itch.io version and it's only 1.0.5 and there's no lock I've noticed. I assume the 1.0.6 is the patreon version.
Oh, no drm at all? Is the itch.io version already English and uncensored?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
No DRM, you can block internet access and run it just fine. Still censored.
But it's English, or is it pretty much the same as the dlsite release?

Just uncensoring it shouldn't be an issue, if someone passes me a new version I'm confident I can patch it.

Reactions: norman3455

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
But it's English, or pretty much the same as the dlsite release?

Just uncensoring it shouldn't be an issue, if someone passes me a new version I'm confident I can patch it.
Seems to be pretty much the same as the dlsite release minus being default into English but I haven't messed around enough to know all the differences. They did release an update that fixed the whole crashing thing near the end of the game. If you want to check for sure, here's my copy.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Seems to be pretty much the same as the dlsite release minus being default into English but I haven't messed around enough to know all the differences. They did release an update that fixed the whole crashing thing near the end of the game. If you want to check for sure, here's my copy.
Mega
Seems like the dev is still hellbend on being a dick.
Heres a modified exe to get rid of most of the censorship.
The resource pack to get rid of the rest is still going to take a bit because he introduced new shit in the ".plist".

Edit: Found a way to do it it's just a bit tedious. I guess he thinks we're too stupid to edit those files and can only drag and drop.
Edit2: Was overthinking it. just needed to edit 2 lines per plist. Added resource pack, with both its fully uncensored now.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
l would really like if you could break the version of the 1.0.5 two horns game for Android for me thank you very much for your work
I do not have that android version. Someone would need to upload a patreon and a drm free 1.0.5.0 android version before I can work on it.
Smartphones really aren't my thing, I'm a lot less confident in that regard and would need both versions to look at.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Any difference between 1.0.4 and 1.0.5?
Talking about the windows itch.io version 1.0.5.0:
There's more textures in the files suggesting a new sex position.
Game will not crash in the last area anymore because debug mode is no longer necessary.

Reactions: Alex 665
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes