Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is there anyway that we can cheat in the android version?
Depends what you want to "cheat".
There's already an easy mode and obviously you could edit your save to add stuff. (Like patreon items)
But don't ask me where the save is stored on android I cant even install the game.
I'm doing these android repacks completely blind.
I do them because people request them, not because I can actually use them. :HideThePain:

Alex 665

May 16, 2021
l really want Who has the version of the game 1.0.6 on Windows to be able to modify it so l can play on android

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
In other news, his Ci-en site has an article about 2 scenarios he wants to add later as a dlc? look i have to rely on google translate to understand whats written there. but from what i could gather:

Scenario 1: "Vacation to the womans only hot springs" where our MC travels with the blonde girl from his workplace and a few part-timers to the hot-springs area.

Scenario 2: "Oni-Town of the dead" you play as the girl that guards the school-gates and surprise! a zombie apocalypse happens, and if i understood that part correctly, the girl can be raped if the zombies get their hands on her.

sounds interesting to say the least. i wonder what the direction will be.

Edit: Some other tidbits i found out:
-the dev is working on version 1.0.6.0
-a new sex-pose is planned (spoon position )
-a prison level is being worked on, with girls in prisoner garb (the back white stripe variant)
-one screenshot included the bank-heist twins, so i guess you can finally save the other one?

Last edited:

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
In other news, his Ci-en site has an article about 2 scenarios he wants to add later as a dlc? look i have to rely on google translate to understand whats written there. but from what i could gather:

Scenario 1: "Vacation to the womans only hot springs" where our MC travels with the blonde girl from his workplace and a few part-timers to the hot-springs area.

Scenario 2: "Oni-Town of the dead" you play as the girl that guards the school-gates and surprise! a zombie apocalypse happens, and if i understood that part correctly, the girl can be raped if the zombies get their hands on her.

sounds interesting to say the least. i wonder what the direction will be.

Edit: Some other tidbits i found out:
-the dev is working on version 1.0.6.0
-a new sex-pose is planned (spoon position )
-a prison level is being worked on, with girls in prisoner garb (the back white stripe variant)
-one screenshot included the bank-heist twins, so i guess you can finally save the other one?
The prison level and ability to save the other theif twin is already implemented in version 1.0.5.0

Jan 11, 2018
confused about why the dev is showing new content for the patreon special versions still despite their patreon being down and thus being inaccessible if you didnt already own it, does anybody know if its accessable anywhere else? Itch.io page says the game was updated a few weeks ago so maybe its now the special version.

Jan 11, 2018
confused about why the dev is showing new content for the patreon special versions still despite their patreon being down and thus being inaccessible if you didnt already own it, does anybody know if its accessable anywhere else? Itch.io page says the game was updated a few weeks ago so maybe its now the special version.
nvm, found it here

apparently they just moved it to dlsite's built in subscription service.

Jan 11, 2018
Where do you find that event?
its not in the version posted to f95, theres a special supporter version called the "special version" that includes not only the new substories but also a new sex position that you need to support the dev on dlsite to recieve, unfortunately it uses the same authentication from the patreon version.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
its not in the version posted to f95, theres a special supporter version called the "special version" that includes not only the new substories but also a new sex position that you need to support the dev on dlsite to recieve, unfortunately it uses the same authentication from the patreon version.
oh, so there is someone craking the game to remove that or nothing untill now? thx btw

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes