• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video pockYin Collection [2021-04-11] [pockYin]

Apr 1, 2018
so, is the new link contains new updated works or are you just deleting some "not-aligned-with-the-rules" contents? also, where can i read all the rules?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I cant find a "Rule 7" that applies to this. ie, dont use third party host sites when hosting a mod, always use at least 3 mirrors...Which Rule 7 was broken?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
so, is the new link contains new updated works or are you just deleting some "not-aligned-with-the-rules" contents? also, where can i read all the rules?
Everything without The Last Of Us stuff.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
So in other words: The good stuff is missing. Well, was probably only a few seconds per vid as usual. But I bet the Midna stuff is still included even though she looks like a toddler.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So in other words: The good stuff is missing. Well, was probably only a few seconds per vid as usual. But I bet the Midna stuff is still included even though she looks like a toddler.
Midna is an unrealistic character and she has breasts.

Glorious Poem

Sep 21, 2018
A sad thing... When I didn’t open it, I thought it was Pockyin himself updating QAQ He’s been gone a long time. I miss him.

gooood

Apr 3, 2020
I have all his works.
I can post a link to the missing animations but I don't know if I'll be breaking some rule. Some of the animations are "questionable", whatever that means for pixels.
Give me the link pls

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
I have all his works.
I can post a link to the missing animations but I don't know if I'll be breaking some rule. Some of the animations are "questionable", whatever that means for pixels.
Please send me a PM too. Thanks!.

Rogash

Jul 6, 2017
I have all his works.
If you have the time, feel free to send me a PM too :)

TamaPart

Dec 15, 2020
I have all his works.
Yooo, can I get a link as well? You're doing gods work already for the others who have gotten it