• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video pockYin Collection [2021-04-11] [pockYin]

Hentaisio

Oct 28, 2017
I have all his works.
I can post a link to the missing animations but I don't know if I'll be breaking some rule. Some of the animations are "questionable", whatever that means for pixels.
do send links my guy. much appreciated

May 15, 2021
I wonder if Pockyin will return to putting out content regularly someday. One of my favorite animators that's been around for a long time.

cman12345

May 29, 2021
I have all his works.
I can post a link to the missing animations but I don't know if I'll be breaking some rule. Some of the animations are "questionable", whatever that means for pixels.
could i have the files aswell pls

SwaggeringOaf

May 19, 2021
I have all his works.
If you're still distributing the link I would very much appreciate it if you PM'd to me as well, Thanks!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I have all his works.
You can make a thread on 8muses forums. it seems they will take that content beside here.
Understandable seeing as how much spam he's been getting from all the requests.
you can thank OP for making that content very rare instead of just sending that "questionable content" to another place were they can get it.

Good thing I download this collection at [2020-02-03] because it still contain the "the Last of Us" folder. I wondering what change/remove from the updated one. compare to the old download of this collection I have.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
"The Last Of US content removed (rule 7)"
:FacePalm: After just reviewing this collection it make me question whether or not Rule 7 is being imply evenly, or their favoritism for certain content to stay. Because this is the second thread collection I see it not being imply evenly. I'm not gonna called you out for the double standard like that one user did to you a few months ago on that Kawaii Detective Enthusiast thread. I'm gonna asked you why is shota content allow to stay in this collection but the loli content isn't? Both of them are against rule 7.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2021
^
Shota content from VG Erotica's main/OP archive were removed. So rule 7 does apply to both loli and shota contents but, well, the mods are just very inconsistent with its application. Which is good I guess because the shota content of VG Erotica was uploaded by someone in the comments section and it hasn't been nuked yet, lmfao.

Reactions: Dontcarewhy

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
^
Shota content from VG Erotica's main/OP archive were removed. So rule 7 does apply to both loli and shota contents but, well, the mods are just very inconsistent with its application. Which is good I guess because the shota content of VG Erotica was uploaded by someone in the comments section and it hasn't been nuked yet, lmfao.
That the only thread were they keep it consistent and they did nuked it before. I was warned by a mod asking someone if they have that one shota content involving widowmaker. Just someone decided to upload it again on that thread and no one even care about it afterward. Inconsistent is so obvious that it seems like there vendetta against loli content then it is shota.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Mega
This is an old link that i found but idk if it is updated or not
Yep that one is fully updated. I'm surprised you the got the rare link that everyone was looking for within this thread.
The only thing that is missing from it is that Picnic dress version of Sarah - Reverse Cowgirl with the camera filter.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaifreak93

JakeNSFW

Jul 12, 2019
Yep that one is fully updated. I'm surprised you the got the rare link that everyone was looking for within this thread.
The only thing that is missing from it is that Picnic dress version of Sarah - Reverse Cowgirl with the camera filter.
Yeah I found this at an old thread at 4chan few months ago. I didn't know if there is every video that this person has but I'm glad it is fully updated just with one video remaining

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
did anyone ever figer out what happend to pockyin? as far as i can tell they stopped in june 2020. was their any reason given or was what?

papercuz

Mar 7, 2021
someone recall that he is working for studiofow, but i wished he would idk tweet or announce about it.