Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjektMelodyANutBetweenWorlds-0.5.3.3Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Hastheballs

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Honestly think the same but we´re getting there if you compared it to what we had for the past 1.5 years. We upgraded from 2 to 9 characters and from 20 to 90 animations. The procedural hand placement will also at some point allow us to do the hand placement we had in the original demo. And adding a new character takes us near to no time at this point bcs of a unified animation system in the backend. All that wouldnt have been possible with the original demo bcs everything was hardcoded.

Right now its a slightly more polished tech showcase that is being tested for anything that needs QoL updates, technical improvements and so on. Give it some time and most of all give it lots of feedback so things can improve. And support us on patreon if you can :)
The game is in serious need of optimization - as it's under performing - even on a 14th I7 and 4090. Either fix something with LOD to bring down the load, or add DLSS or something... At this point, DLSS should be default in most if not all Unreal Engine games, especially the newer ones as it's literally included in the documentation from the last few UE releases.

That and, actually prevent the game from bugging out when the character leaves the play area - be it falling through the floor, or something alike - it breaks the "flow" of the story, as I'm guessing a couple trigger points get missed and therefore just gets stuck, waiting for the player to continue - despite being unable to.

The character models are great, the scenery is great - albeit a little excessive in some aspects, but it's feeling fleshed out there so that's a plus.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
The game is in serious need of optimization - as it's under performing - even on a 14th I7 and 4090. Either fix something with LOD to bring down the load, or add DLSS or something... At this point, DLSS should be default in most if not all Unreal Engine games, especially the newer ones as it's literally included in the documentation from the last few UE releases.

That and, actually prevent the game from bugging out when the character leaves the play area - be it falling through the floor, or something alike - it breaks the "flow" of the story, as I'm guessing a couple trigger points get missed and therefore just gets stuck, waiting for the player to continue - despite being unable to.

The character models are great, the scenery is great - albeit a little excessive in some aspects, but it's feeling fleshed out there so that's a plus.
Atm the best solution for low performance is enabling TSR, which is a upsampling solution similar to DLSS or FSR. I usually also decrease screen resolution slider to 69% for the giggles. My system is 7 year old a I7 7820 with a standard 3060 (12GB) and I play the game at "4K" wide screen resolution at above 30FPS. (Excluding shader stutter struggle from caching after every driver update).

MrLewdGuy

Feb 8, 2022
Am I the only one that thinks that the part where you have to pretend to give her money on a live stream was extremely cringey? I know it's her game and she is to be promoted but come on, simping and spending money on an e-girl as a mandatory plot point is funny

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes