2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Immediately found an issue: disabling Fullscreen doesn't work, game is still very much in full screen, restarting the game didn't help. It's a big issue to me as the game is displayed on the wrong screen (I have multiple of them) and I can't even move it to the proper screen.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Try holding E instead of pressing it. According to comments, some places to press E need you to hold E for a short time.
Pretty sure I held E for both locations to see if that worked. I mean is it longer than like 3-5 seconds? There is no indicator that anything is happening when holding down E or that you even need to hold E. I already uninstalled it, I'll probably try again if I come across it in "latest updates" again.

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
How do I check the game version? Downloaded the mega link to give it another chance and there's no option to skip the intro.

Edit: Never mind, it's just selecting a chapter, not actually just skipping the cutscenes.

Oh wow, that's probably the worst dashing mechanic I've seen, why does it completely deplete if you only use 1 and make you wait for it to recharge completely?

lol dying softlocks you by giving you the starting objectives but spawning you in a different place with enemies but no weapons.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUberstuff

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
The game looks good, but will there be pregnancy mechanics and stuff? Like even if it's just egg stuff.. Well either way the game looks promising, I just hope it won't be one of those games that gets half finished then abandoned.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Got stuck in the geometry in the crawling section and the sex animations don't seem to have a finish.
Will maybe check on this one after it's cooked a bit.

Traf Rellik

May 29, 2021
Stuck: after using the exploding fiend to get past the shield, it says to "Find the lead", and there is a big arena with a giant sword in it, with enemies attacking. Can't find anything useful in the area, and it's just an endless loop. No clues are given beyond "Find the lead", but nothing appears to be there to be found. Hint?

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
Stuck: after using the exploding fiend to get past the shield, it says to "Find the lead", and there is a big arena with a giant sword in it, with enemies attacking. Can't find anything useful in the area, and it's just an endless loop. No clues are given beyond "Find the lead", but nothing appears to be there to be found. Hint?
You need to kill the enemies, if you loaded a checkpoint there is a bug where the gun disappears. I'm currently fixing it.

absent0

Aug 31, 2019
I don't know if the developer will read this thread, if so I would like to comment on things that should be corrected:
prologue: normally I like to read some of the story, but it is insufferable when they force you to wait for the voice, or when the game wants to let you advance, instead of being able to advance the dialogue with a key.
When you are on the stretcher talking to a lady, do the dialogue options really have to be on one side of the screen and not centered? and above all, what's wrong with the UI? do the letters have to be so small?
aspects of the game: it is necessary an option to scale the letters, both dialogs and interface, not all monitors have the same resolution or size, so some things are difficult to read with such small fonts.

the character movement: the strafe and walking diagonally slows down too much, the speed should be maintained and not lowered so drastically, it hinders the fluid movement of the game.
when activating levers, I think the hold down is excessive, you could halve the waiting time, or make it instantaneous. using the "hold down" is usually used in games to avoid pressing other elements near the object to use, in this case to have levers with nothing around I see it unnecessary.
it would be very necessary to have an option to activate a pointer in the center of the screen to be able to see when you are going to pick up an object from the ground, without this it becomes tedious.

visually acceptable, but the gameplay is a disaster, little more I will say, I have not had much patience before removing and deleting the game.
Honestly, the way the game is at the moment, I doubt I'll give it another chance in a long time.

Reactions: Devil Hunter

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Stuck in the tutorial in the hit part.

Can't use an ability, there is no indication whatsoever the fuck we have to do in order to use a skill. Pressing the designated buttons, nothing actually happens. Halp.
Yeah, the tutorial is a true test of patience. I couldn't even make it any actual gameplay (if there's any that is XD) and ended up smashing that Alt+F4 because of it lol

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
well while I sure appreciate the dev communicating as much as they are (which many devs don't do at all) I have to wonder why they didn't just wait and release the version that had the option to skip/select and saving. You had some people pretty unhappy including myself at having to waste a bunch of time.

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
well while I sure appreciate the dev communicating as much as they are (which many devs don't do at all) I have to wonder why they didn't just wait and release the version that had the option to skip/select and saving. You had some people pretty unhappy including myself at having to waste a bunch of time.
There's a skip tutorial button or you can just load level 2 if you want. The checkpoints work now and will update the build after some testing, but since the first level is so small I thought it could be completed without any checkpoints, despite that I made them work, but for some reason after doing some quest changes they failed. Now, I made a completely new checkpoint system, which is really clean and should work from now on ;)

This is v0.1, I need people to test stuff and since the release many of the bugs and suggestions were fixed and implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes