Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

visco1937

Nov 28, 2020
Btw Visco I added entry 8, I don't know if you already played this one.
I tried it actually and didn't like the start, felt a bit boring and generic? I'll have to try it again since its reviews are pretty good despite my bad first impressions.

The creator of Tower of Alfimia is releasing his 2nd game in a few days! I've seen a little bit of the demo and the characters & temptation scenes are really hot o_O

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I tried it actually and didn't like the start, felt a bit boring and generic? I'll have to try it again since its reviews are pretty good despite my bad first impressions.

The creator of Tower of Alfimia is releasing his 2nd game in a few days! I've seen a little bit of the demo and the characters & temptation scenes are really hot o_O

The new game is Princess honey trap and it's just been released.

pvip188

Apr 6, 2020
1. Captive Alstromeria / Alstromeria in Captivity: It's a newer title from Circle Tekua, the developers of Lilith in Nightmare and compared to the first game, I'd rate it as a large step up in quality & animation but it's a bit less expansive when it comes to character and gameplay variety. In the first half of the game you're a defenceless prisoner who has to avoid the girls, escape from temptation mechanics and collect items to find a way out. In the second half you're a succubus hunter and it's a fairly traditional set of RPG boss fights.
I believe Giratena (the guy who did Succubus Senki translation) is almost done with that game, and whatever he puts out would be infinitely better than any mtl I could scrape together.

2. Trapped Longing + Isolated Witches: two separate titles from RR Research Society. They specialize in masochism themes and have a niche 'bad status' femdom games. The mechanics of their games vary from turn-based, to strategy, to roguelike and real-time action, but the underlying theme is always that the male player character starts out strong and eventually gets overwhelmed by debuffs/status effects. Gameplay wise, you just fight a series of ~25 bosses that each have unique mechanics and ways to unfairly beat you. There are no small useless enemies to grind for XP or anything.
I'll have to take a look at these. I feel like I've played other games from RR Research Society but I can't for the life of me remember what they were. Thanks for suggesting!

3. Dreamland - Succubus Kingdom: a bit of an adventure style old school exploration RPG, you move from zone to zone speaking to characters, exploring dungeons and trying to piece together local events. It has a number of boss battles but also non-boss succubi that you meet in the wild while moving between zones etc. Some trash mobs are featured like slimes, knights and bandits that you have to grind through for XP. The absolute best thing about this title is how amazingly hot the succubus fights are, the sound effects, cut-ins and general artstyle are second to none. I think it has the best in-combat eroticism of any game in this genre, and it achieves it even without fancy live 2D animation.
Absolutely love this game, especially because of all the out of combat H-scenes it has. Dunno if I'll want to go through the whole game to clean up everything the mtl spits out, but I've gone through some of the town scenes personally (like Tina/Sybyl) and the rest I've run through Sugoi so it's at least in english. I'd rather revise it a little before I'd ever release it, because as it stands it isn't much better than the existing mtl.

pvip188

Apr 6, 2020
(You are looking for rpg maker games no ? I'll limit my suggestions to RPG makers then)
Correct, unless it's something that Translator++ can work with.

-
-
- https://f95zone.to/threads/inma-no-yuugi-devils-game.27023/ --> this one already has a translation but its lost or not working I tried hard to play it but couldn't.
-
-
-
-
- --> there already is a mtl of this game but its crazy bad and the game ask you to look for stuff so its unplayable
Apart from the loli stuff (which I personally don't prefer, though I'm not trying to judge anyone who does), all of these look good. Definitely games to note in case I feel like translating something, but again keep in mind it would be edited mtl at best in terms of quality.

Thank you for trying to do god's work my dude (y)(y)(y)
Please make sure to notify us if you manage to translate any game of this genre!
Sure thing, I'll let you all know if I make anything worthwhile :)

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Huge update on the banger list: Added the honorable (and non-honorable) mention, more text, and a discord server link :sneaky:

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Correct, unless it's something that Translator++ can work with.

Apart from the loli stuff (which I personally don't prefer, though I'm not trying to judge anyone who does), all of these look good. Definitely games to note in case I feel like translating something, but again keep in mind it would be edited mtl at best in terms of quality.

Sure thing, I'll let you all know if I make anything worthwhile :)
If i can suggest you another game:

Here i have the link to the japanese version of the game:

A thread i make on f95zone: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-devil-make-love.140258/#post-9632579

Edit: Another game if you don't like this one:

Last edited:

pvip188

Apr 6, 2020

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Lallapalooza In case you weren't aware, sportsfan30 finished their translation for Tales of Tei. I tried it myself and you were right, it's a fucking banger.
https://f95zone.to/threads/teitei-tales-of-tei-final-pinchmaker.145316/ for reference
Aaaah perfect thank you! I noted that, and ill change tales of tei text on the next update of the banger list (y)(y)(y)

Bro, join the submissive recollection room discord, we need this kind of info in there. I'd be glad to discuss about what make Tales of Tei such a banger aswell if you like :whistle:

Reactions: pvip188

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Not quite what i was expecting with such title topic. Instead of focusing on submissive mc it was more of "draining your power" fetish. I never knew such kink existed. And so much rpgm games (well i guess it works better with you having numerical power/levels to drain). Not really my kind of kink, but it was interesting to discover nonetheless.

Reactions: Lallapalooza

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Not quite what i was expecting with such title topic. Instead of focusing on submissive mc it was more of "draining your power" fetish. I never knew such kink existed. And so much rpgm games (well I guess it works better with you having numerical power/levels to drain). Not really my kind of kink, but it was interesting to discover nonetheless.
Cool thank you for the feedback :D, you are right "submissive" is too vast for this niche content, and I struggle very much to find a generic tag that would regroup Power drain, Coquettish/Seduction, getting manipulated, submiting to weaker, etc :rolleyes:

Reactions: Anam0rf

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Succubus' Dream and the captive Soul:
Captured Adventurer:
Lascivious Lullaby:
I can't remember wether they have MTL'd versions on this forum but all of them are quite short and easily to understand even with the poor grammar.
Also I would heavily recommend Succubus Senki which you plan to play

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Basically all of MrZed Games should be here IMO:
(you play a Dungeon Master/Mistress who ends up on the receiving end of his Subs for a bet/challenge)
(Combative fucking; so sub only if if you do not try to win the fights; but that goes for Monster Girl Dreams too :p )
(Optional superhero themed combative fucking; also one of the two singelplayer superhero games with character creation/customization in existence I am aware of).

• Love
Reactions: MrZed

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Succubus' Dream and the captive Soul:
Captured Adventurer:
Lascivious Lullaby:

Queued. :oops:

Thank you!
Also About Succubus' Dream and the captive Soul: pvip188 who's a budding translator blessed us with a much-improved translation from the mtl of this game. Available on the Submissive Recollection Room discord. :sneaky:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes