RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Devil Make Love

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019

I would like to request a translation from japanese to english.
1321321321.png
22222222222.png 33333.png 444.png

Genre

Last edited:
Reactions: Spetzghast

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
If someone wants to download the japanese game: {NOT WORKING}

Credits: Megaman17

Last edited:

RandalTheVandal

Aug 3, 2021
Working on it comrades. Going to be edited MTL, I don't speak Enchanting Table but I speak English well enough. Translated using DeepL and edited by yours truly. I might add some of my own personality into the translation unless you all prefer it to be straight 1 - 1 translation. Also, what do you guys think about keeping some original Japanese lingo in? For instance some of it is voiced, so when a character says something like "~ara ara" would you rather I keep it like that or change it to the English "my my" or "oh my". Just trying to get a feel for what people like. This will be my first TL so don't expect too much, but if I see people like it and it's not too bad for me, I might try more projects (especially if some people would be down to support me ;) ). I actually have the first Level Drain game practically done, haven't played or tested it.

Anywho gotta post 3 messages before I can link anything anyway, so lemme know what you guys think about the above preferences. Cheers.

Reactions: Spetzghast

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Working on it comrades. Going to be edited MTL, I don't speak Enchanting Table but I speak English well enough. Translated using DeepL and edited by yours truly. I might add some of my own personality into the translation unless you all prefer it to be straight 1 - 1 translation. Also, what do you guys think about keeping some original Japanese lingo in? For instance some of it is voiced, so when a character says something like "~ara ara" would you rather I keep it like that or change it to the English "my my" or "oh my". Just trying to get a feel for what people like. This will be my first TL so don't expect too much, but if I see people like it and it's not too bad for me, I might try more projects (especially if some people would be down to support me ;) ). I actually have the first Level Drain game practically done, haven't played or tested it.

Anywho gotta post 3 messages before I can link anything anyway, so lemme know what you guys think about the above preferences. Cheers.
First thank you really much for your patience and your work. I am fine with keeping some commons slangs like ara ara but it's just a little preference, i am fine with both choice.

RandalTheVandal

Aug 3, 2021
Progress update. Firstly thanks for the feedback, both of your posts I agree with and have decided to keep in the more common slang. (Who doesn't love a good ara ara?)
Now then, I'd say I'm about 35-45% of the way done...? Quite a few scenes are already translated, be it the [REDACTED] succubus, or the lovely [REDACTED] succubus, oh you'll love the... ok, you get the point... Hoping to finish the TL, play through it, fix any errors and improve any scenes and then I'll post it here for all you lovely degenerates. Cheers :)

Also how does one add the [WIP] tag for this post?

• Love
Reactions: Oibò

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Progress update. Firstly thanks for the feedback, both of your posts I agree with and have decided to keep in the more common slang. (Who doesn't love a good ara ara?)
Now then, I'd say I'm about 35-45% of the way done...? Quite a few scenes are already translated, be it the [REDACTED] succubus, or the lovely [REDACTED] succubus, oh you'll love the... ok, you get the point... Hoping to finish the TL, play through it, fix any errors and improve any scenes and then I'll post it here for all you lovely degenerates. Cheers :)

I addedd the [wip] tag, thank you hero!

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018

You are the MVP, sir.

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019

Do you have any news sir?

RandalTheVandal

Aug 3, 2021
Do you have any news sir?
Nothing great. Sorry everyone, had some real life stuff come up and been very busy. Only have translated a few more scenes since last update. I’d say I’m around ~50% done if not more, there are also a couple of scenes I need to play test because MTL has no idea what’s going on in them, so that’s slowed me down a bit.

Still working! And I’ll try and jump in and knock it out in the following 2 weeks but no guarantees that life won’t sneak up on me again. I wanted this to be done a couple weeks ago but alas, such is life.

RandalTheVandal

Aug 3, 2021
Wooo! Almost done.

Once again, wanted this to be done sooner, my apologies. But here we are, I've got like 2-3 scenes left, and the recollection room to finish. Everything else should be done. Hoping to playtest it tonight and or tomorrow, add any finishing touches, and then the translation will be ready for you all.

Cheers.