RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Devil Make Love

RandalTheVandal

Aug 3, 2021
Read the previous post, Randal said he is almost there.... Plus it's Easter so just let's give him more time.
Haha thanks, yeah had more important things to do on Easter weekend, lol.

Alright, got the first playthrough done, things went pretty well. Translated the last couple of scenes, fixed a couple of scenes that were broken, had to rewrite a couple that I personally didn't feel were quite right. Going to run everything tonight and should expect the release either tonight or tomorrow.

Overall the game is super super short, gameplay is very easy, but a very good variety of scenes and girls to choose from. Feels very much like Captured Adventurer if anyone has played that game. This one also has voice actresses though, so that's pretty sick.

Reactions: Kealoz and Oibò

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
Haha thanks, yeah had more important things to do on Easter weekend, lol.

Alright, got the first playthrough done, things went pretty well. Translated the last couple of scenes, fixed a couple of scenes that were broken, had to rewrite a couple that I personally didn't feel were quite right. Going to run everything tonight and should expect the release either tonight or tomorrow.

Overall the game is super super short, gameplay is very easy, but a very good variety of scenes and girls to choose from. Feels very much like Captured Adventurer if anyone has played that game. This one also has voice actresses though, so that's pretty sick.
Love you man.

RandalTheVandal

Aug 3, 2021
Love you too Kealoz.

You're about to love me even more though.

*These are just the translated files, but pretty sure someone here had the game posted so you just copy the data into the www folder. I made a readme if you need it. Anyways, haven't had all the time to test it, and I know there are a couple spelling and grammar errors scattered about, there's also a scene for another game in the works by same devs, right now it's just MTL because I don't have the time today to edit it and probably going to be busy over the next few days, but all other scenes should be done. Enjoy and let me know if there are errors that need fixing, please go easy on me, this is my first translated project and I don't speak or read Japanese.

Enjoy. View attachment TrappedInSuccEnglish.zip

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Love you too Kealoz.

You're about to love me even more though.

*These are just the translated files, but pretty sure someone here had the game posted so you just copy the data into the www folder. I made a readme if you need it. Anyways, haven't had all the time to test it, and I know there are a couple spelling and grammar errors scattered about, there's also a scene for another game in the works by same devs, right now it's just MTL because I don't have the time today to edit it and probably going to be busy over the next few days, but all other scenes should be done. Enjoy and let me know if there are errors that need fixing, please go easy on me, this is my first translated project and I don't speak or read Japanese.

Enjoy. View attachment 2544976
Thank you very much! You could try contact the moderators so they can create an official thread for this game edited mtl. I am not an expert of this forum so i don't know if you can actually do it without notifying them

Edit: That readme.txt was very funny
:ROFLMAO:, for real I smiled all the time while reading it

Last edited:

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I updated the link for the download of the game. I also have attached 100% save reminiscence room, just load file8, click on the blue crystal and move to the room.

Last edited:

stampy0002

May 10, 2023
any update?
Wooo! Almost done.

Once again, wanted this to be done sooner, my apologies. But here we are, I've got like 2-3 scenes left, and the recollection room to finish. Everything else should be done. Hoping to playtest it tonight and or tomorrow, add any finishing touches, and then the translation will be ready for you all.

Cheers.

RandalTheVandal

Aug 3, 2021
any update?
Translation files have been done for awhile. Like I said 6 posts up: Game is fully translated with edited MTL. (I don't speak Japanese, so I rewrote a couple of scenes as I saw fit.)

Only thing that is non-edited MTL is the preview for their next game. I never did get back to that as time has been short and I may just translate that game when it comes out. (Been working on a little something something on the side that I'm hoping you'll all enjoy :) )

The files I provided are just translation files, but I've seen a couple other posts here with the base game, just copy the data over, I had a whole readme with instructions. Let me know if you need any other help.

Have a good one and enjoy the game.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Has anyone managed to get the sequel working? I get a message at the start saying an internet connection and won't let me proceed (I do have an internet connection)

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Has anyone managed to get the sequel working? I get a message at the start saying an internet connection and won't let me proceed (I do have an internet connection)
I have this exact same issue, Anyone know what is going on?

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
I discovered a workaround to the 'internet required' bug.

Go to this website download the save file, follow the instructions within about where to put it and the game should work after that as well as unlock the entire gallery.

Reactions: SlimeGirlSemenSlave

SlimeGirlSemenSlave

Sep 12, 2022

Go to this website download the save file, follow the instructions within about where to put it and the game should work after that as well as unlock the entire gallery.
Looks like the link is down :(

PorkyBunBuns

Aug 10, 2019

ded link