• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
tod_title_wide.jpg

Overview:
In this audio-visual novel, you play the role of a newly appointed assistant to (fully voiced!) famous British archeologist Clara Loft. Dive head first into an adventure filled with cheeky humor, pop culture references and a lot of lewdness. Your choices and behavior will affect your relationship with Clara and eventually shape your - and her - destiny. Will you try to win her heart or act like a (literal) dick?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: UltraBabes - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 1.1 + Chapter 2 0.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I like the ai art and voice in the game. I hope this like Goons Raid Her.
Thanks! And yeah I adore Goons Raid Her, so it will take some inspiration from it, especially the corrupting part. What's different though, is that ToD will play entirely from the POV of the male protagonist - that's one of the very few things I personally didn't totally like about Goons, the shifting back and forth between playing as MC and Lara.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
clara loft hahahahahha
You can rename her ;-) .

By the way, "Clara" is a sort of mash up of the different timelines and reboots, movies, etc.
It mostly plays in the universe of the first TR games and the mid-2000s trilogy, but her look, personality and age is partly based the reboots.
This makes her more naive and oblivious, which opens up better possibilities for her character arc and corrupting her. Although I like kick-ass old school TR more, a confident femme fatale sort of character would have made this kind of game setup much harder.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes