VN - Ren'Py - Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

1. 5.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Tomb of Destiny is an parody of Lara Croft point and click adventure puzzle AVN about our male protagonist and Clara Croft going through temples and sexy adventures!

This is pretty much an almost perfect sexy parody of Lara Croft adventures! I've played several Tomb Raider games and this is a great motto to those games. Visually the art of the game is really fantastic and has that comic book feel vibe, it feels familiar yet very bold. The addition of having fully voiced female character really makes this like a game feel like it's being produced by a game studio quality standard. It shows a real commitment to this project . Not only to mention the sound effect and music is superb making it feel very atmospheric & adventurous. The humour and dialogue are also great and are a ball of fun to read. The current easter eggs in the game also are pretty entertaining as well l.

There is no real criticism or feedback for the game other than I think the Clara's breast are a tad too big in comparison to her typical models in culture. However she is still super freaking hot.

Right now the game has about 15-30 minutes worth of content, however all of those have been very much excellent. If you're looking for a sexual parody of Tomb Raider/Lara Croft adventures, then this would be perfect for you!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Haha9999

Now that's what i call Industry changing project. this has to be one hell of a ambitious project. great story attractive artwork nice Music and voice does make 10 times difference. Just wishing all the best.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Not much to say for now
    Renders are good game is voiced
    Puzzles are annoying
    I understand it's first version but for now its just poor
    no bugs
    Gonna keep a eye out on the game hoping it get's better
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Palmute

Review of Chapter 1 1.0:

Always been a fan of Lara Croft and it is good to see when another game comes out with her in it.
    I have to say for a first release this is very promising!
    It apparently uses some AI art but the visual quality overall is very good, some slight inconsistencies between scenes maybe but nothing distracting. And it sure doesn't have that typical AI look to it that can be a bit of turn off.
    Lara herself is very sexy and kind of a mix between younger and more classic Lara I guess.

As this is only the first chapter the content is a bit limited especially in regards to h-scenes but already long enough that it is worth checking out.

With that in mind it would probably more like a 4 star as of now, but what really elevates it and came as a surprise to me is the voice acting, that sounds really good and not as gringe as in some other games. It adds another dimension to the game, almost like a audio book story. And Lara's sexy british accent gets me every time.
    So because of the audio and the promising start I want to give the dev a 5 star rating and hope we see more updates, as I sure am longing for more of this.

Can recommend to check it out if you like western style more traditional VNs and/or the Tomb Raider universe.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Sokaris

It displays a hot and consistent art, and a well written story (given that this is not literature). It seems fairly classic for now, but so far the immersion works.

If someone is wandering why you have to "click at things to make the story progess", it's not out of "stupidity" but because it's a point and click game.
    I personnally enjoy the effort to not make it look like a kinetic novel and more like an actual - though simple - game.

Will have to see if this all works out well with time but nice beginning!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Ramsay_Bolton

I'm ok with the game being AI generated but there's a stupid mechanic where you have to click objects to continue the story.
    Earlier it's some obvious things like a bag or newspaper, but later on some small stupid rocks. I don't understand the purpose of this shit. Like what it adds to the game? You just have to click and hover over the whole image and wait. And I'm not sure if the other 2 reviews are genuine and wouldn't trust them because they don't get into any details just give 5 for nothing ( maybe friend or second acc ). There are tons of games better than this and I don't see a reason to play this one further.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

badass

Not much content for v1.0, but the potential is there.. Images looks fine, nice looking girls, story is interesting, some humor and writing is good. Looking forward for the continuation.. I hope AI can help updates to be faster..
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Toncek146

I'm really glad I found this game. Chapter 1 is really good for first update, everything about this game is perfect. Voices, girls, humor, background, story, everything is on the point. Looking forward to the updates... Cheers!