RPGM [Translation Request] Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v17.11.27. (The latest version)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Darkshori

Mar 25, 2018
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v17.11.27. (The latest version)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Hi there tnx for your work and effort i really appreciate it, i just want to ask is the text really supposed to be this small in font size?

asd2.PNG

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi there tnx for your work and effort i really appreciate it, i just want to ask is the text really supposed to be this small in font size?

View attachment 3106414
That is sadly normal.
The core issue is that Japanese takes way less space than English, and so Japanese devs do not allocate enough space for English translations.
SLR is a mostly automated system that is trying to work for every MV/MZ/VX/ACE game, as a result, font, font size, and word wrapping need to be setup in a way that text never leaves a text box or a menu screen.
A lot of devs use custom menus, which makes automatic word wrapping near impossible. To still have text be fully visible inside those menus I'm forced to either reduce global font size, or use an ultra condensed font, which automatically also affects normal dialogue text boxes.

Paradoxically the more you try to make something fit for everything the less suitable it becomes for the norm. :(

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save:

Max level, All skill learned, and All equipment +4
Slot 1: Before Last Boss (Low Lewdness)
Slot 2: Before Last Boss (High Lewdness)
Slot 3: New game+
Slot 4: Recollection room

Last edited: