• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Female Occupation Army vs Prince

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
Would you mind telling where you found out about that event (and what the girl looked like)?
A book in the recollection room - "become an Amazonean magic soldier unit in the academia. It is an event to have your hips puff puff". Pink haired girl sticks her ass in your face and says you can get more in some alleyway.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

(Hopefully this link works, haven't done this before) In www "original data" is the untranslated stuff, "data" itself is a machine translated copy just for me to understand half of what's going on.
For convenience purposes I put the full save in save 100 so the 40 other saves can be ignored.
Thank you for posting this translation. I will have to give it a try as soon as I start on this game.

Galixdemun

Jun 11, 2021
Where do I find the orb that the scientist asks me in the pyramids? I defeated a mimic but can't find anything in either of the two pyramids.

someuser123

May 6, 2019
am at uru village but can't go in the mansion can somebody help?
i said change your equip to amazonesian army cloth but i only got the boots en still can't get in
From what I remember you might need to go to the pyramids and seduce an amazoness officer there. After doing that you can nab her outfit, letting you enter the mansion.

Where do I find the orb that the scientist asks me in the pyramids? I defeated a mimic but can't find anything in either of the two pyramids.
Have you fought the thief in the pyramids? From what I remember (been a damn long while since I completed this) you should get it after defeating her.

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
From what I remember you might need to go to the pyramids and seduce an amazoness officer there. After doing that you can nab her outfit, letting you enter the mansion.

Have you fought the thief in the pyramids? From what I remember (been a damn long while since I completed this) you should get it after defeating her.
Thanks it work but got a new probleem now am at ur forest and it is a dead end can you help me with this one to?

Reactions: Iamidiotokok