• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Female Occupation Army vs Prince

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017

(Hopefully this link works, haven't done this before) In www "original data" is the untranslated stuff, "data" itself is a machine translated copy just for me to understand half of what's going on.
For convenience purposes I put the full save in save 100 so the 40 other saves can be ignored.
mega zip download kinda broke tho, it errors at 31%

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019

(Hopefully this link works, haven't done this before) In www "original data" is the untranslated stuff, "data" itself is a machine translated copy just for me to understand half of what's going on.
For convenience purposes I put the full save in save 100 so the 40 other saves can be ignored.

Jan 2, 2020
Its clearly says in what you posted that its barely enough to understand whats going on,i mean a REAL translation as in you can understand what is going on not gibberish.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I.....might have to try translating this. It looks right in my wheelhouse. Still working in incubus Quest though, so I don't want to say for sure I will, but you've caught my interest.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fuck my life.

I'm gonna do it. I've already started translating some of the items and armor. Can't say how long until I am done, but It'll happen soon enough.
Once again some more great news from one of the greatest users on this site!

You are the Superman of F95Zone!

Reactions: Zenator