Sep 12, 2023
she wasn't loli, steam is very hard against games with older men fucking schoolgirls.
again, just make a patch. Release it when sales slow to almost nothing and give Steam the middle finger. If GTA San Andreas can be hot coffee modded anything can.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Meh just make a patch like any other loli dev does.
the patch should be easy to make . they only rerendered the still images and changed dialouge. the animations are still from the highschool lmao .if you play the current version the scene constantly switches between college and highschool backgrounds.

Reactions: UglyBastard314

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I don't get why some decent AVNs like this one end when shit like Thirsty For My Guest goes on and on, often devolving into just a sex scnee of the month like Guilty Pleasure when the dev seems to get bored with the story.
no idea where tfmg is heading but you are right, some games just go on w/o much story.

Does the new section have ntr content? :BootyTime::BootyTime:
quite sure that no.

again, just make a patch. Release it when sales slow to almost nothing and give Steam the middle finger. If GTA San Andreas can be hot coffee modded anything can.
she was changed to college student apparently (dunno if her uniform was changed too).

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
she was changed to college student apparently (dunno if her uniform was changed too).
they only changed the still images and dialogue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this whole situation makes me questions many things .

1 is this a mistake on incetons part if so how did this go under their radar considering how big they made this issue regarding steam .

2 how did steam not notice this if they had an issue with the uniform

3 is inceton just that lazy and cba to make new animation even though it could have risked getting the game banned from steam

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this whole situation makes me questions many things .

1 is this a mistake on incetons part if so how did this go under their radar considering how big they made this issue regarding steam .

2 how did steam not notice this if they had an issue with the uniform

3 is inceton just that lazy and cba to make new animation even though it could have risked getting the game banned from steam
1. no it's 3.
2. they just looked stills.
3. see 1. if some1 reports then it's interesting case.

• Haha
Reactions: devonY7

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: Ep. 10 Fix

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
SIDENOTE
This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.
If you want a complete replay gallery, I would suggest checking out SanchoMod by Sancho1969
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Unlock the gallery
    persistent.gallery_unlocked = True

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes