4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
can not exclude , but can report , and that complicates the others
I couldn't see him doing that, after telling people it's ok. Besides, people have made mods etc, and they are not removed.
I'm sure he will respond when he sees it.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
From what I understand (I could be wrong) is that joiplay allows you to run PC versions on Android.
But since I already release an Android version, it would make joiplay it bit pointless.. no?
Just letting it be known for those who prefer joiplay like me

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.8.5r

I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atualização V0.8.5r

Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

1664132240916.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.8.2

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
No patch and will never have a patch.
It'll either be posted here as a normal version or not posted here at all ;)

If 0.6 breaks the rules, then bye bye game thread. I'm not going to go out of my way to make a patched version of the game for 1 site whilst other site have no issues.

Whilst I like the game being on F95 and have no issue with any of the staff here, if there comes a time where my game is no longer welcome here, then so be it.
So Megan might be an issue yet the site had zero issues with Lauren? That would be hypocrisy on the sites behalf

Reactions: HansDampf788

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RIC0H after I did a translation, posted it here, it is deleted, the first letters were in English, the rest of the text was for Brazilians, if you don't want other Brazilians to know the game, that's fine. I will no longer update the translation here on the forum , other adm accepts this type of post , but it seems that not here
Fuck all to do with me dude, check the edit stamp on the OP (edited by who?) ;)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So Megan might be an issue yet the site had zero issues with Lauren? That would be hypocrisy on the sites behalf
In certain poses and renders Megan looks... Younger..

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Animations would be nice, but it is fine without, but the typical "then I do two pictures switching" is urghs, better just one still image then that, but well.

What do I have to drink to think that the MCs new hairstyle looks better then the old one by the way? :x

Dec 14, 2021
I really liked the game the plot is good the characters are well made and the surrounding world shows that the developer is making a good project and let it continue to move in that direction

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Soo, the big plot twist for the next version:
MC is actually Katie and Amber's long lost brother, him been given up for adoption as a newborn!!!
;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah someone must have reported it, all you can do is maybe try again but have English and, um Bazilian?.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah ok spot the dude who sucked in geography.

Maybe then open a support ticket and ask it to be added to the OP.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, the plot twist is we stay rich, live in a big ass house, find at least one more (needs ginger) young girl who calls us daddy who we fuck and fill full of cum until we have successfully bred all of them, and they are all pregnant with our daughters, the last update jumps 18 years ahead and we then fuck our the daughters we have with all the current young girls in Courrpted Love 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Termax and Hermit76
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes