EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95.jpg

Overview:
Be the Hero or the Monster!

Returning from the military, you are looking forward to reuniting with your cousin, meeting new girls, and, most excitingly, participating in a new Immersive Reality Game.
But things only get more confusing when you get selected to also participate in training the AIs by playing on the monster side. After an unfortunate incident, the AI introduces some of the more objectable elements of the human experience into the gameplay.
Do you prioritize your role as a hero, protecting the women from this new evil by helping them to grow both in levels and as people? Or do you exploit this opportunity to take advantage of their weaknesses and awaken their slumbering desires? Only you can decide their fate, all the while dealing with an ever learning AI...
Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-13
Developer: Wyldspace - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

defeat5.jpg f95-1.jpg f95-5.jpg f95-2.jpg f95-8.JPG
f95-3.jpg gym14.jpg f95-7.JPG f95-4.jpg f95-6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
You discover unsanctioned features, allowing you to play as a monster in a new Immersive Reality Game. Exploit these opportunities, take advantage of the other players.
Whoa, Whoa! Immersive Reality Game, Hot Players, Monster Protagonist, but... No Snu-Snu?

MC: "My immersion is ruined!" lol

1768518_f95-3.jpg

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well noticed a few issues.... There is no way to exit the VR game part, only have the choice to fight, hunt, harvest or go back to the inn. As there is NO visible exit choice, or even story progression. And the gathered xp seems to do nothing to the characters stats or abilities. (At the present stat it's really boring being stuck here, considering the old guy mentioned the server resets and kicks you out at 11pm, and yet nothing happens after 11. Presently on day 5 and still nothing changed.)

Save function not working...greyed out.

Also, I'm really hating NOT having a "roll back" feature (very important), due to game engine used. (Most prefer renpy format)

The options choices tab is bad, it's only limited to sound...and with no screen mode choices to toggle (hard set to window mode only, no full screen).

(Attached an image showing when I tried to heal the group by going back to the inn, noticed the "head out" button is covered. ) ...click through works though.

And I'm done for now, waisted an hour for really nothing, and with no save function or story progression. Yet, I see images posted in the game description that I have not seen, and will not due to the story stuck in IVR game mode.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
allowing you to play as a monster.
Hmm? That sounds awfully familiar...
The concept is probably from an anime, which could make this into a parody depending on what's inside.
Anyway, seem like could be an interesting game. :giggle::coffee:
But.. why always goblins? There are plenty of other types of monsters you know.

Reactions: Loveboss

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
800 pics on Patreon page?.. Hmm... this interesting.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
would also like to see other kind of Monsters, maybe Minotaurs or Be part of Wolf pack, or Why not Kobold tribe.

But game seems intresting and has alot of potential, but often that kind of Games will be canceled couse they take time to be started or have super slow procress update,

Hopefully it will have bright future!

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Thank you for your interest.

To address some of the questions:
The tags are the current state of the game. The plan is to have sex. Lots of it. In game and out of the game.

My goal is to create a game that has some actual gameplay (RPG fights) instead of being yet another on rail VN. The choice of the game engine is simply due to the complexity of implementing this.

0.0.2 version is really a proof of concept. I had to make sure that I can implement all the RPG elements as well as have transitions to story pieces.
0.0.3 has several changes that address the issues you saw, saving works, the party interface is moved to the other side, and some out-of-game story elements are implemented.

I am fully aware that the progress of this game is going to be slower than others. Simply because it's more complex to than simply "press this button to proceed".

Long term features planned include:
Multiple Monsters for the characters after gathering prestige.
Betrayal of characters and subsequent fallout
Heroic saving of damsel in distress
Failure to save said damsels

Now, this is purely a work of my leisure. But it's something I'm pretty passionate about. And I'm realistic that this is requiring a lot of patience to get right.

Thank you.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
No sexual content, but 0.0.2.... Guess I'll wait a while and see if that changes.

Also I'll admit, for a moment I thought that was another "VR only" game that I wouldn't be able to check. Got sad.
And then I noticed the engine used.
Don't mind me, I'm dumb.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
My goal is to create a game that has some actual gameplay (RPG fights) instead of being yet another on rail VN.
And this is exactly why I don't play games made in RPGM because I want to read a story and not grind endlessly for stats money or whatever to unlock new content, this gameplay loop is only there to increase the playtime.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
And this is exactly why I don't play games made in RPGM because I want to read a story and not grind endlessly for stats money or whatever to unlock new content, this gameplay loop is only there to increase the playtime.
To be fair, that entirely depends on the devs. I've seen a few RPG Maker games that weren't going full hog on the level grind, but managing to get the right balance when you just use that as the engine for a story focused game is hard.
But RPG Maker is still a valid choice when you don't have the coding capabilities for Ren'py or other stuff. As someone who messed around with it, I can attest RPG Maker is very easy to pick up, and finding tricks to make different functions is not that hard.
But since it's made to create RPGs, a lot of devs tend to go overboard with it. Nothing inherently wrong, but it comes down to players tastes. Some of them are still doing good enough even with a classic RPG side to them.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes