RPGM Completed Futanari Sen Otome Sari's Record of Conquering Dirty Demons [Final] [Sanada Hagure]

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
RJ368094_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A strong and noble fighting heroine is slowly cornered by her inferior opponents with group tactics and nasty abnormalities, and in the end, she is restrained and tortured as much as she likes on her weak point, her gynogenic cock!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-14
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: Sanada Hagure -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English Translation API [ ]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Swappable Translation:

Other notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
patch notes 2022-05-14: patched offscreen text

RJ368094_img_main.jpg image-800 (1).jpg image-800 (2).jpg image-800 (3).jpg image-800 (4).jpg image-800 (5).jpg image-800 (6).jpg image-800 (7).jpg image-800.jpg

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh hi, I was commenting more for the fact I seem to have a reputation for spotting futa games and liking futa stuff on here but hello anyway.

Are the scenes just torturing her or are there some where she uses her dick on them or other people?

Reactions: leechurch

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Oh hi, I was commenting more for the fact I seem to have a reputation for spotting futa games and liking futa stuff on here but hello anyway.

Are the scenes just torturing her or are there some where she uses her dick on them or other people?
No problem, I have not really played through it too much yet but its mostly yeah just the MC getting antagonised, just been busy fixing up [RPGM] - [Completed] - Aria and the Secret of the Labyrinth [v1.04] [Tsukimitake] | F95zone with DEEPL and fixing broken stuff the OP could not fix

Reactions: Icarus Media

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Could not fix it how? Did I try? Don't recall that.

It's not my job to fix it. What I uploaded is the official release. Any bug still left, was left by the game developer himself. But if you actually manage to fix whatever it is you're trying to fix, I'll gladly add your patch to the OP.
Sorry I take back what I said, I jumped the gun a bit and thought what you released was a MTL from the Japanese version not the english release that broke specific parts of the text. Your right, the developer released the english version broken :rolleyes:

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
It's okay. I don't do MTLs. Good luck with your patch.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the official version IS an MTL from the Japanese version. And edited MTL, but an MTL nonetheless.
if dev used a basic MTL like google, then deepL is loooads better :)

Reactions: voltairepop

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
if dev used a basic MTL like google, then deepL is loooads better :)
The official version is an edited MTL, and users have reported that it reads well. However, some users have also reported that sentences cut off mid word or mid sentence, or just don't load at all. Others didn't seem to have this issue. So, the translation itself is fine, but if you can fix the text bug, then that would be far more useful than another MTL, since the official one is already decent.

Reactions: -Nynx-

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
When will this trend of text boxes being too small to acco
It's so aggravating, why not just make the text smaller o
ext boxes bigger? One day, a game is gonne be made un
ble due to crucial information being in the cut off part of t
xes, so fixing this problem is critical. Beware Candlejack i

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The text box in itself is not the issue. More characters means you need to realign the text appropriately. Games HAVE been made unplayable thanks to cut-off information(To say mothing of scripts outright breaking). It doesn't stop people from releasing 'translations' without proper adjustment or anything.