-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
View attachment 1794554

Overview:
While cleaning the dusty basement of a mansion, where she was employed as a maid, Aria discovered a mysterious hidden room. Hoping to find some treasure, she began exploring it and soon ran into a peculiar stranger, who, but a moment later, disapeared... As she tried to make her way back, she found herself teleported to a mysterious location!

Will Aria be able to escape this ominous place and return to her mansion?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: Japanese 2021-09-04, English 2022-05-03
Developer: Tsukimitake
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.04
Language: English (Edited MTL. Not the worst you've seen.)
Store:
Size: 890 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - - -
Others: Compressed Version - Full Save
(The compressed version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Use at your own risk.)

View attachment 1794533 View attachment 1794534 View attachment 1794535 View attachment 1794536 View attachment 1794537 View attachment 1794538 View attachment 1794539 View attachment 1794540 View attachment 1794541 View attachment 1794542 View attachment 1794543 View attachment 1794544 View attachment 1794545 View attachment 1794547 View attachment 1794548 View attachment 1794549 View attachment 1794550 View attachment 1794551 View attachment 1794552 View attachment 1794553
Released above, check it out =)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
...and why the holy effing hell would *they* do *that* for a game not theirs? :unsure:
Though I guess it's better staying positive.
You're quite rude for someone who can't infer context. They were saying Kagura should pick up this title.

...you don't say Sherlock?
Here's a hint: they are neither the producer nor the developer nor the publisher nor the translator nor the has-anything-to-do-with-this-game'er of this game, so... Them helping out Dieselmine with a buggy Steam-release is...highly unlikely. Ehemm.

But. Again, I'm a pessimist by nature, and stranger things have happened. And will happen in roughly two weeks' time again, apparently, so...
Let's hope for the best! GANBATTE!!
You were being corrected because you said Kagura has their own games.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You're quite rude for someone who can't infer context. They were saying Kagura should pick up this title.
Kagura need patch this
Kagura is not a game producer...
Agree to disagree. I believe my "inferring" was the correct one, judging by the wordings and context. Anyhoo, no unhealthy amount of rudeness was meant to be dished, and on the off chance your version is the real one; mi scusi!
You were being corrected because you said Kagura has their own games.
I'd argue that the translated published games are...actually their own, though? :unsure:
Well, I guess it's a greyish area.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
is pregnancy a ending or there is content with that ? i really wish tags will be more specific about these things. maybe you guys add a lvl. like corruption3 meaning its heavly around that, and corruption 1 its just some small features

Reactions: f9account

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
gotta ask just because, but does this game revolves around dungeon crawling or is there some kind of city on it?

Kyoterra

May 27, 2021
How do I unlock the scenes "walk around in the dark without a lantern"? I unequip my lantern & even threw it away but there's still light aura around me.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Game completed, sigh what a pain... (ofc I've cheated a bit cause I was at a point with absolutely no mean to beat the game, 1 rape scene every sec lmao), Didn't see yet everything the game can offer but there is recollection room if you are interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The game uses a Japanese plugin to display the action log (the text in the bottom left), and the plugin only displays text up to the first space. I made a small change to the js to fix it, but I've only tested this in the recollection room so use at your own risk.

Instructions:
  1. Make a backup of www/js/plugins/TMLogWindow.js
  2. Replace TMLogWindow.js with this file
thx a lot, seem I've miss quite a bit of text.. too bad, tought it was only data mention.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'd argue that the translated published games are...actually their own, though? :unsure:
Well, I guess it's a greyish area.
The publishers like kagura own the rights to translate (and uncensor) and resell the product but no, they not own the licence of the game or they could easily make a sequel or modify the game like they believe, eg I don't like this rape scene i gonna removed it, no, they cannot.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The publishers like kagura own the rights to translate (and uncensor) and resell the product but no, they not own the licence of the game or they could easily make a sequel or modify the game like they believe, eg I don't like this rape scene i gonna removed it, no, they cannot.
Yes, again, the context was: there are some bugs/annoyances in the translated game still, and someone said "Kagura need patch this".
This wasn't a Kagura translation, ergo it's not one of "theirs", so they couldn't and shouldn't be expected to do that. Wasn't talking about licenses / copyrights, or whatever the faqs... xD
On another note, I guess you are ultimately suggesting to play this with the official (M)TL and the plugin fix from
https://f95zone.to/threads/aria-and...-v1-04-tsukimitake.116176/page-6#post-8112678,
right?

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, again, the context was: there are some bugs/annoyances in the translated game still, and someone said "Kagura need patch this".
This wasn't a Kagura translation, ergo it's not one of "theirs", so they couldn't and shouldn't be expected to do that. Wasn't talking about licenses / copyrights, or whatever the faqs... xDOn another note, I guess you are ultimately suggesting to play this with the official (M)TL and the plugin fix from
https://f95zone.to/threads/aria-and...-v1-04-tsukimitake.116176/page-6#post-8112678,
right?
Didn't say nothing about that discussion :D You asked a question about owning the game and i replied, as for the final work of the dev ye, is a bit disappoint that the dev didn't fix itself the plugin error but the quality translation is not bad, probably was made in 2 times, 1st edit mtl and then a 2nd polish it, for a native english it may be rough sometimes but is fully comprehensible and pleasant.

Reactions: Aloser

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Worst dungeon crawler game ever that I have ever played. Run out of food too damn fast.. could not find exit to exit out of dungeon. Weapons and gear are trash. Wow.. I think this is about the first game ever I deleted in about 5 minutes. If your looking for a dungeon crawler this is not it.. its awful.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes