Udolf007

May 29, 2022
If someone else don't want to play it in the current state I rewrapped all text to 60 chars so it won't overflow almost everywhere anymore, fixed some minor text bugs, added WSAD movement and fixed addLog, so it not only shows the entire string but also wraps it to the next line if it's too long.
And if you want to do it for other games too I attached the Python script I used...
So what should i do after downloading fix.zip
Should i replace its content with original folder?

ab2c

Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys, I tried uploading the online version of it.

Last edited:

wafafekake

Apr 19, 2022
Worst dungeon crawler game ever that I have ever played. Run out of food too damn fast.. could not find exit to exit out of dungeon. Weapons and gear are trash. Wow.. I think this is about the first game ever I deleted in about 5 minutes. If your looking for a dungeon crawler this is not it.. its awful.
You clearly did not understand how this "dungeon" crawler works. It even says you cant leave the dungeon after you enter unless you buy the item for it.

Weapons and gear is massive and you can enchant them as well. Not sure why you even bothered writing what you did.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
heh , someone know how to kill the minotaur in the avarice castle ? . because they one shot , and i have the feeling to deal the same damage no matter my power attack or my lelvel of weapon

ps: stay at distance and throw bomb , that work good

Last edited:

alternmm

Jul 7, 2020
The art on Aria is amazing, super cute and detailed, however, they should have put a little more effort on the men, they are really basic and sometimes just bad. It's forgivable on random events but it's like that on the scenes too

Vortex19381239

Dec 16, 2021
Thanks...but ummm, where do I put it?
Hey i was asking myself the same but i've figured out a way to do it, what I did was, i opened the game and started a new save, played a little until im able to save it, and then i closed it.
Then what i did next i pressed "windows+R" and typed %temp% this will show you your temporary files, there you can find a folder with the game you opened and there will appear a "save" folder where you can just replace yours with the full game save.
But to save time i also advise to try and just create a "save" folder and put the full save in there, but i didn't try that so it might not work
have a good day :)

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
View attachment 1794598

Jokes aside, a FAIR WARNING:

I haven't played through the game, but, after decrypting the images and looking at them, I can tell you that this one can get a bit fucked up. Honestly made me a bit sad for the protagonist. It's not the worst you might've seen, but it's nowhere near vanilla. You can see what I mean in some of the preview images.

You have been warned.
I always laugh with all those warning and all the double standards in this forum. This is even remotely extreme like many masochist dwellers here who play games that destroy men's penises and urethral duct like nothing.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The game is just great. I didn't expect to get hooked. And the content, surprisingly for such a game, is very decent.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
This game is remotely satisfying from what the dev made with previous game with its shota protagonist (same developer) ( ). One shota is getting violated by all the women in the world.
I wish there would be one game developer brave enough to use female (urethra) violation/torture as the main theme (H-content) on pure women/girls (which is very unlikely under current climate the same way they do to the bishie men/boys/shota/femboys/dickgirls/etc) similarly and like what they do with their bishounen/BL tropes like Cock and balls torture(CBT)/urethral sounding/urethral penetration/stomping/destroying balls and dicks, etc. but on women's/girls' urethra.
There are already too many H-games out there with vagina (normal/vanilla) which is the usual route and anus (normal/anal) for a bit variation. But almost non-existent for female urethra. But definitely you can find lots of them in the shota/femboys/dickgirls/futanari games out there that are extreme, even more extreme than this game, like birthing through penis/dick, male sack torture, even to male/femboys' kidney penetration.
That's why this game is pretty normal and only features monsters hitting Aria and inseminating her vagina (which is her hole for coitus), nothing stimulating at all.

--------------------------------
How to hide the dialog box?
I cannot find the way to hide the dialogue box. But you can press ctrl/alt to speed up and sometimes you can remove the dialogue box in the blink
F4 for full screen
F5 for restart the game (back to main menu)

The game is just great. I didn't expect to get hooked. And the content, surprisingly for such a game, is very decent.
The game concept is very interesting, but the execution is poor. Like, how not-optimized the game is, even with new computer you can get 'lagging' when rendering the full town. And the protagonist is only one, and the one thing I really hate is the DARK TILES that obscures the sight. Even with the torch. The lagging when loading the dungeon sometimes is also killing the immersion.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This game is remotely satisfying from what the dev made with previous game with its shota protagonist (same developer) ( ). One shota is getting violated by all the women in the world.
I wish there would be one game developer brave enough to use female (urethra) violation/torture as the main theme (H-content) on pure women/girls (which is very unlikely under current climate the same way they do to the bishie men/boys/shota/femboys/dickgirls/etc) similarly and like what they do with their bishounen/BL tropes like Cock and balls torture(CBT)/urethral sounding/urethral penetration/stomping/destroying balls and dicks, etc. but on women's/girls' urethra.
There are already too many H-games out there with vagina (normal/vanilla) which is the usual route and anus (normal/anal) for a bit variation. But almost non-existent for female urethra. But definitely you can find lots of them in the shota/femboys/dickgirls/futanari games out there that are extreme, even more extreme than this game, like birthing through penis/dick, male sack torture, even to male/femboys' kidney penetration.
That's why this game is pretty normal and only features monsters hitting Aria and inseminating her vagina (which is her hole for coitus), nothing stimulating at all.

--------------------------------

I cannot find the way to hide the dialogue box. But you can press ctrl/alt to speed up and sometimes you can remove the dialogue box in the blink
F4 for full screen
F5 for restart the game (back to main menu)

The game concept is very interesting, but the execution is poor. Like, how not-optimized the game is, even with new computer you can get 'lagging' when rendering the full town. And the protagonist is only one, and the one thing I really hate is the DARK TILES that obscures the sight. Even with the torch. The lagging when loading the dungeon sometimes is also killing the immersion.
I agree with you. What is missing is just such a hard hardcore, namely hardcore, and not all sorts of newfangled perversions. What you describe is still hardcore. Yes, and quite a lot of fetishes in this word can be combined. Quite often, many authors make a hint of cruelty, but then by all means avoid this very cruelty, translating all the rails into vanilla. It's really annoying.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Translated 7 pictures:
2 heart bubbles that states virgin state of butt/pussy in menu;
3 sticky notes about prostitution
2 sfx

To install unpack attached zip files into "<game folder>\www\img\pictures" folder.

Didn't translate m_001-m_010 sfx bubbles, cause anything I did with them appeared fugly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yebaat
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes