EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
While cleaning the dusty basement of a mansion, where she was employed as a maid, Aria discovered a mysterious hidden room. Hoping to find some treasure, she began exploring it and soon ran into a peculiar stranger, who, but a moment later, disapeared... As she tried to make her way back, she found herself teleported to a mysterious location!

Will Aria be able to escape this ominous place and return to her mansion?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: Japanese 2021-09-04, English 2022-05-03
Developer: Tsukimitake
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.04
Language: English (Edited MTL. Not the worst you've seen.)
Store:
Size: 890 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Others: Compressed Version - Full Save

Extras:
Unofficial MTL release -
(The unofficial MTL release was made by -Nynx- and is not supported by the developer. Use at your own risk.)
(The compressed version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Use at your own risk.)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Meme.jpg

Jokes aside, a FAIR WARNING:

I haven't played through the game, but after decrypting the images and looking at them, I can tell you that this one can get a bit fucked up. Honestly made me a bit sad for the protagonist. It's not the worst you might've seen, but it's nowhere near vanilla. You can see what I mean in some of the preview images.

You have been warned.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Damn. Japan always has to push their shit way too far, huh?
They often do but i also think Japanese are a rather special type of degenerate.
I mean, have you ever seen the stuff they show on their TV's?
I once did... dude that was the epitome of weird. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

pp confused
It's called "ryona" i think, basically it's good that your pp is not entirely into that kinda thing.
Thank your pp for that. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: HUNUTAN

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I think that may be the longest tag sheet I've seen on a scroll-over.

Anyway... Much as I may love indulging in some sadism now and then, I only enjoy it if the girl actually enjoys it herself- and I see no indication of such in the screenshots. Ahegao may be bullshit, but I still prefer it over expressions of legitimate fear and pain.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes