Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Translation is surpisngly decent, some awkward wording but honestly understanding everything and the intent so far, good job, just that word wrap bug kills some scenes for me.
Same, I really hate it because clearly a lot of the action in those scenes is meant to be happening there.

Not quite as much as I hated reading through page 5 of a japanese corruption RPG thread and still seeing people crying about a bit of light bruising. As if Dungeon of Revenge wasn't on the front page of this site fairly recently.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
anyway to edit that game breaking stupid as hell weight limit bullshit
last thing rpgm games need is shitty inventory limits

telencestal

Jul 9, 2019
The game uses a Japanese plugin to display the action log (the text in the bottom left), and the plugin only displays text up to the first space. I made a small change to the js to fix it, but I've only tested this in the recollection room so use at your own risk.

Instructions:
  1. Make a backup of www/js/plugins/TMLogWindow.js
  2. Replace TMLogWindow.js with this file

nct420

Dec 18, 2020
found another bug in the thiefs dungeon. u cannot take the wire out of the barrel to open the gate.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Kagura is not a game producer...
...you don't say Sherlock?
Here's a hint: they are neither the producer nor the developer nor the publisher nor the translator nor the has-anything-to-do-with-this-game'er of this game, so... Them helping out Dieselmine with a buggy Steam-release is...highly unlikely. Ehemm.

But. Again, I'm a pessimist by nature, and stranger things have happened. And will happen in roughly two weeks' time again, apparently, so...
Let's hope for the best! GANBATTE!!

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
DEEPL
Windows: - - - updated below
patch notes 2022-05-12: Initial Release

Cannot figure out a way to fix the "addlog texts" since if you translate them it just breaks

Untitled.png

edit: figured it out, this looks to be a long term issue that nobody has been able to correct, I will release the fixed version. The spaces (looks like some custom character that does not break the string) in the original text do not like the replaced spaces

for example I copied the original spaces and replaced the trans text spaces if that makes sense, this fixes that issue: Untitled.png

now I just need to figure out how to do this in MASS (only for the addlogs) if anyone has any bright idea's, I tagged all the addlog comments to a specific colour to group them but cannot figure out anything else.

Preferably we need a script that can find lines with "addlog[space]" and replace any further spaces with the " "<space

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^
In my experience, if you want to do anything useful en masse, you have to be in actual JP locale.
Emulators just don't cut it. I simply refuse to change locale, though, so I never actually have been able to do anything remotely really helpful. (also lazy) Ehem.

Anyhoo, if you are in JP locale, you can disregard my ramblings.
It's just that my (very little, but still) experience is telling that this whole 'space-fiasco' might be locale related, as in JP locale codepage 'space' differs from your own 'space' if not in JP locale plus windows clipboard may eff things up that way and blabla yadayada or some such.
Not the bright idea you were looking for, I know. xD

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Figured out a long and painful way to fix it. Just had to separate everything into different tags and do everything in a specific order, had to do a full retranslation though which burns through my api xV

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Untitled.png
Progress! now I just need to wrap the text to stay in the box, everything should be error free =)

edit: word wrapping presents its own bundle of issues that the text overlaps with the next line xV
edit2: I'm just going to find a font that is more condensed and call it a day xD

Untitled.png

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
View attachment 1794554

Overview:
While cleaning the dusty basement of a mansion, where she was employed as a maid, Aria discovered a mysterious hidden room. Hoping to find some treasure, she began exploring it and soon ran into a peculiar stranger, who, but a moment later, disapeared... As she tried to make her way back, she found herself teleported to a mysterious location!

Will Aria be able to escape this ominous place and return to her mansion?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: Japanese 2021-09-04, English 2022-05-03
Developer: Tsukimitake
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.04
Language: English (Edited MTL. Not the worst you've seen.)
Store:
Size: 890 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - - -
Others: Compressed Version - Full Save
(The compressed version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Use at your own risk.)

View attachment 1794533 View attachment 1794534 View attachment 1794535 View attachment 1794536 View attachment 1794537 View attachment 1794538 View attachment 1794539 View attachment 1794540 View attachment 1794541 View attachment 1794542 View attachment 1794543 View attachment 1794544 View attachment 1794545 View attachment 1794547 View attachment 1794548 View attachment 1794549 View attachment 1794550 View attachment 1794551 View attachment 1794552 View attachment 1794553
Do you mind featuring my work here on the main thread, thankyou.
This one took me a pretty long time and some new obstacles to overcome, hope you all enjoy this release!

[ RELEASE]
DOWNLOAD

Windows: - - -
patch notes 2022-05-12: Initial Release, full DEEPL translation, fixes all current issues
issues: seem to have well, broken some javascript dont use this version

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Do you mind featuring my work here on the main thread, thankyou.
This one took me a pretty long time and some new obstacles to overcome, hope you all enjoy this release!

[ RELEASE]
DOWNLOAD

Windows: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
patch notes 2022-05-12: Initial Release, full DEEPL translation, fixes all current issues
thank you sir

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Untitled.png

oops, will upload fix :rolleyes:

will have a crack at it tomorrow, somehow broke something

edit: going to do a fresh start and apply all my previous fixes

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluesent

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
[ RELEASE]
DOWNLOAD
Windows:
- - -

patch notes 2022-05-13: fixed javascript plugins, full save included, partially potential strings that are
not very important are untranslated that javascript hooks into

other notes: should be a good enough release to call it a day now, going to work on something else. Should be around 6x better MTL than dev's MTL

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes