Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Looks okay besides one issue for me, I'm fine with stuff starting off with rape but I generally like the girl to be corrupted or at least somewhat into it even if she doesn't want it.
None of this shows her looking even slightly turned on besides a minor blush here and there, so I think I'm going to pass.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
during some scenes only the first part of a sentence appears? is this justa bug on my end or not? specifically during the
scenes where the chat box appears in the bottom left. (edit) i also cant quit the game while playing, only return to the main menu, gonna pause playing till a fix or something

Last edited:

Sargash

Nov 22, 2017
during some scenes only the first part of a sentence appears? is this justa bug on my end or not? specifically during the
scenes where the chat box appears in the bottom left. (edit) i also cant quit the game while playing, only return to the main menu, gonna pause playing till a fix or something
I've got this issue as well, makes it rather annoying.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
edit) i also cant quit the game while playing, only return to the main menu, gonna pause playing till a fix or something
If you mean that there's no Close Game option when you click Game Over, that's not a bug, it's default RPGMV behaviour. Just click the red x to close the window.

EthelTheLost

Jan 5, 2019
Not particularly relevant, but I saw the thumbnail— is that the right word in this situation?— and was immediately reminded of the elven maid from Blood Price.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
So it's multiple bad end game? Seems interesting just by looking at the screenshoot. Gonna wait for few days and hope it will get better translation

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes