Apr 23, 2018
Damn, this elf seems to be in a very terrible position
Thankfully as a true and proven honorary dwarf I do love me some suffering elves
And as a true and proven human of culture I do not mind getting off of some elves
This is quite the win win right now

sofibaby123

Apr 5, 2021
during some scenes only the first part of a sentence appears? is this justa bug on my end or not? specifically during the
scenes where the chat box appears in the bottom left. (edit) i also cant quit the game while playing, only return to the main menu, gonna pause playing till a fix or something
yes anyone have a possible fix for this?

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Bestiality, insect, monster sex, public use, ryona...
I can get past the MTL when a game has such a good variety of kinks. Plus, the art looks nice. Whoever requested this has good taste. And thanks for posting.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
(edit) i also cant quit the game while playing, only return to the main menu, gonna pause playing till a fix or something
If you mean that there's no Close Game option when you click Game Over, that's not a bug, it's default RPGMV behaviour. Just click the red x to close the window.
Or, you know, the good old and proven ALT+F4 method works like a charm every time. (also works for when you are in full-screen (hint for people not well versed in the RPGM MV engine: the F4 key makes the game full-screened (I haven't played this, just an FYI if there is no fullscreen option in-game - which there most usually is not btw), but then you won't see the "red x" xD)

On another note, interestingly, I actually don't see the MTL problem in the cover/header picture, which a few of you have mentioned. Honestly, I immediately read it as "Aria and the Secret of the Labyrinth", which is... Correct, no?

Reactions: tannak

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
so does anyone know how to escape the Succubus thing because when I try to leave using the intended cracked wall I end up in the void tantalizingly close to the actual path and stairs but unable to move at all

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 1794598

Jokes aside, a FAIR WARNING:

I haven't played through the game, but, after decrypting the images and looking at them, I can tell you that this one can get a bit fucked up. Honestly made me a bit sad for the protagonist. It's not the worst you might've seen, but it's nowhere near vanilla. You can see what I mean in some of the preview images.

You have been warned.

Also, this is, without a doubt, an MTL. However, someone definitely went back and did a decent enough job making it all legible. That said, whoever did it was not a native speaker, so it will sound quite stiff at times. Still, it's much better than your average MTL.

Another thing, I have NO CLUE if there really are multiple endings. However, again, after looking at all the pictures, it kind of feels like there has to be. Let me know.
I've played this, and the only ending you may want to see is the one that escapes the labyrinth. As long as you don't run off to certain areas, nor having big debts, or even doing petty crimes, I think you'll be safe.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 1794598

Jokes aside, a FAIR WARNING:

I haven't played through the game, but, after decrypting the images and looking at them, I can tell you that this one can get a bit fucked up. Honestly made me a bit sad for the protagonist. It's not the worst you might've seen, but it's nowhere near vanilla. You can see what I mean in some of the preview images.

You have been warned.

Also, this is, without a doubt, an MTL. However, someone definitely went back and did a decent enough job making it all legible. That said, whoever did it was not a native speaker, so it will sound quite stiff at times. Still, it's much better than your average MTL.

Another thing, I have NO CLUE if there really are multiple endings. However, again, after looking at all the pictures, it kind of feels like there has to be. Let me know.
Dont get me wrong, but arent games supposed to be escapism? A chance to explore something new, experience stuff you cant in real life? Why would i want consensual sex in a game when i have it IRL. You literally describe the game as something i want to play, hell i even think its quite VANIALLA by my standards when you would look at my standard tags for doujins i like to read.

BTW hows the gameplay, is it a normal turn based rpg, is it hard? Thinking of buying this on steam but i dont need another no difficulty hentai rpg where you need to actually put effort into losing not wining.

Gmkchi

Apr 2, 2020
Am I missing something, or is there no way out of the dungeon other than being defeated?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. You can buy Return Passports at the blacksmith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Seeker

Mar 9, 2017
so does anyone know how to escape the Succubus thing because when I try to leave using the intended cracked wall I end up in the void tantalizingly close to the actual path and stairs but unable to move at all
I had the same issue. Only way I got out was with a Return Passport

BTW hows the gameplay, is it a normal turn based rpg, is it hard? Thinking of buying this on steam but i dont need another no difficulty hentai rpg where you need to actually put effort into losing not wining.
All fights happen in the top down view. It's kind of turn based, enemies can only move / attack after you've taken an action. Fights against normal mobs are usually pretty easy (though if you speed through the labyrinth you will get your butt kicked / pounded), the labyrinth is more like an endurance test. Get as far as you can before you choose to escape are are defeated.

The difficulty can be hard, but only really when you limit yourself. IMO it's a bit too easy to make money in this game, and as levelling weapons / armour is all done through spending gold, it's not hard to become OP.

As a sidenote for anyone looking for the mansion / prison content. Misbehave at the labyrinth shop a few times. Took me while to figure out that path.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes