Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
game looks too fucked up for me.. seriously that is some shit she is going through.. not even slaves are treated like that.
Honestly what is too fucked up?
Tentacle rape exists since... for a very long time. Now switch tentacles with other creatures and you get this. This stuff is so common nowadays. Its simply the basic girl gets raped by creature stuff.

There are many more levels down the fucked up hole. Parasites, giving monster birt, extreme stomach deformation, objectification, guro, necro.
But calling this here fucked up is like wondering why every anime girl looks like a child today. Its just so common and vanilla.
Well do not take this personal.

Apr 23, 2018
After playing this for about a day I have to say:
Why is this so well made?
Kinks aside, this is a well made H roguelike, granted it is not as hard as how I usually like my roguelikes but I had been searching a game with a gameplay like this for quite a long while
Although some of the trap placements are very terrible, I understand they are random but having a poison trap at the only entrance to a hallway is really just an asshole move, damn you RNGesus

Reactions: NatibusAmator

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
anyone else getting a bug where it only shows one word of the text. how do i fix?
Getting the same bug. Running it in Japanese locale. It doesn't happen in special events but during the lower-grade scenes it will just say the first word in a line so it just comes off as "Aria The The The Vaginal The Aria."

Reactions: Pyrrical

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Getting the same bug. Running it in Japanese locale. It doesn't happen in special events but during the lower-grade scenes it will just say the first word in a line so it just comes off as "Aria The The The Vaginal The Aria."
yeah from what ive seen that bug is pretty common, no idea if it has a fix yet.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
The word ryona should be added in the tags as well. Some of the pics belong to that tag no to mention it will help a lot in identify what kind of game is this in case the artwork shown isn't enough.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The word ryona should be added in the tags as well. Some of the pics belong to that tag no to mention it will help a lot in identify what kind of game is this in case the artwork shown isn't enough.
We are still waiting for an MTL tag.

Isn't ryona a female that is beaten brutally? Female protagonist and graphic violence tag + screenshots sorta tells me it's the protagonist that is going to be tortured. All viewable before clicking on the page. MTL requires wasting time before we find out...and now the language can say English without MTL next to it. So we actually have to download and play before discovering in some cases.

Tericc

May 19, 2018
Normally i Cringe when i see yet again another elf rape game. But this one just makes me wonder why so many people hate elves so much. Really makes me go wtf

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Judging by the pictures... It seems that, out of creatures, only demons were relatively nice to that elf.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Any way to change the audio volume in other % aside of steps of 20?
Not as is. You'd need the RPGMV developer kit and a plugin that allows it, then you'd have to recompile the game with the plugin enabled in the project files.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Not as is. You'd need the RPGMV developer kit and a plugin that allows it, then you'd have to recompile the game with the plugin enabled in the project files.
I see, thought that there could be at least some way through editing a config file instead. (I saw some in the folders but didnt try changing the values)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I see, thought that there could be at least some way through editing a config file instead. (I saw some in the folders but didnt try changing the values)
You could try to edit the config.json in the saves folder, but the problem is that I don't think the engine would understand the edit without a plugin.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Any way to change the audio volume in other % aside of steps of 20?
You could try to edit the config.json in the saves folder, but the problem is that I don't think the engine would understand the edit without a plugin.
Well. I have actually dug in a little on that, and at line 2763-2764 of 'rpg_windows.js' you will have your Salvation, The_Knut! :D
(I will admit that I got lucky here, though lol)

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Well. I have actually dug in a little on that, and at line 2763-2764 of 'rpg_windows.js' you will have your Salvation, The_Knut! :D
(I will admit that I got lucky here, though lol)
Amazing! Many thanks for your effort, didnt think about trying that specific file! There's some good games that also uses the same rpgmaker version and almost all goes in steps of 20%, having a way to do custom values really helps instead of having to fiddle with the hardware sound volume everytime. Hope you sleep with the cold side of a pillow today.

Reactions: Narin17435
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes