jexams

Feb 25, 2020
Really solid shiren the wanderer/mystery dungeon style game. Inventory management is a sorta core component to these kinds of games and the item weight system was a clever way to get around the fact that RPGM games (at least from all the ones I've seen), don't have limited inventories. My only real complaint aside from the ranged weapon button not being mapped on controller and the change direction not highlighting further than one square away is the fact that there's no storage system. At least not one that I've found yet.

Aside from that, surprisingly solid game. Will probably end up doing a non-lewd playthrough before restarting and getting CGs.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
Is it a common bug after you defeat the goblin boss that every time you get grabbed the escape is set to 11/10 or is there a fix for that?

Q3Q

Dec 26, 2022
um stupid question but how supposed to steal from shops?
Those events are tied to stealing from the random shop that spawns in dungeons.

Is it a common bug after you defeat the goblin boss that every time you get grabbed the escape is set to 11/10 or is there a fix for that?
The higher your sanity (for being a strong and interdependent adventurer that doesn't do anything dirty) The easier escaping from grapples is. If it drops to low, you can talk to the psychologist in town to help 'fix' your sanity.
11/10 means your sanity is likely at 110%+ so you auto pass the 'easy' grapple.

This easily became one of my favorite games. It's actually fun, the inventory management doesn't feel overwhelming. I found myself playing a clean save on my first run before fishing for the special game overs after.

Oh, Just realized how late my reply was. Oh well, maybe it will help someone else in the future.

Reactions: Cherubina
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes