5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wa.PNG

Overview:
This is a sequel to Wild Adventures
Play as the Main Character, who gets a surprise visit from mature milfs that he knows very well.
All of the characters names and relationships, can be changed to whatever you wish. How will you spend your time with these busty cougars ?
Obtain items, unlock new scenes, meet new women, and discover that there's a secret organisation with their own plot.
It looks like there will be some Wild Adventures ahead of you
Thread Updated: 2023-03-26
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Developer: itswhatits -
Censored: No
Version: 86
Language: English
Other Game: Sexy Acquaintances - Wild Adventures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

wa 1.PNG wa 2.PNG wa 3.PNG wa 4.PNG wa 6.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
"Wild Adventures, The Sequel" - Overview: "This is a sequel to Wild Adventures."
Oh, well, that explains everything... I guess? :unsure:

Edit: This was posted before any of the rest of the overview was added (which, btw, was lifted wholesale from the overview of its predecessor game, Wild Adventures).

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
everything in the shop is free because the dev doesnt like grindy games yay, a minute later find out there is a grindy dull mini game that you have to grind, facepalm. to the save editor i go.

Reactions: libertypics

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
"Wild Adventures, The Sequel" - Overview: "This is a sequel to Wild Adventures."
Oh, well, that explains everything... I guess? :unsure:
just check wild adventures in the other links section and you should get more details what its about

Reactions: leetboy

Back

Aug 3, 2017
just check wild adventures in the other links section and you should get more details what its about
Well, I'm aware I can do that (and have done so). However, doesn't this deserve its own synopsis to truly sell what it's about? For instance, it could take off in a wildly different tangent from its predecessor and explore different themes and content, or could it could continue to probe further into what has been established from the first game as its basis. Either way, it's good practice to have a good description for its pitch to help potential players to tell what the game is all about and what they can expect. Regardless of anything else, I wish all the best for everyone's continued success. ;]

• Hey there
Reactions: Abîme

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Well, I'm aware I can do that (and have done so). However, doesn't this deserve its own synopsis to truly sell what it's about? For instance, it could take off in a wildly different tangent from its predecessor and explore different themes and content, or could it could continue to probe further into what has been established from the first game as its basis. Either way, it's good practice to have a good description for its pitch to help potential players to tell what the game is all about and what they can expect. Regardless of anything else, I wish all the best for everyone's continued success. ;]
Trust me brother its not that I didn't want to do it. If you play Wild Adventures you will see there wasn't much to it except sex the story was only few dialogues long. This is a continuation of what happened there and there isn't much of a story to add at least not yet also the dev didnt really give much information to add on to the sequel. Its just a 2nd part of the same game so the description would be the exact same as the previous game only difference is more interactions now and a semi sandbox feel but nothing note worthy.

Reactions: leetboy

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
hello...where can i find a spare bedroom key??
I believe it was not implemented yet in this version.
The massage class level A also seems to be missing from the game as it throws you back to the main menu if you try to start it.

Other than that this game was better than the prequel, a lot more interactive and the gameplay is very straightforward.

Reactions: Terryujin

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Bof (french expression), half of items are not available (special key for guest bedroom), you can't buy items (but present in the shop) because (i suppose) game not fullly developped. And so on !!!!!
goodbye game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote