bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
12Goddesses-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: hkproduction

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
seems that you and me read english differently. I took the dev's words, you spinned a fairytale.
now I dont know about you, but sucking your own cum out of the pussy you just fucked doesnt sound like "emphasys on the protagonists struggles"
neither humiliating the mc in a predominately maledom game with a scene that is in fact skippable-ie, not avoidable. it happens, you are just given the choise not to see it.

also:
"But yeah, the game will never give the player something without taking/punishing them first, so :cool::coffee:. "

point where it says about the protagonist's struggles here.

your second paragraph just cements what I said. this was not -up to this point- a beta mc game.

cool that you defend the dev. I respect that.
best of health.
You do understand that the dev's post you quoted wasn't a statement or announcement out of the blue, but a response to another post where the "struggle" and the general premise of the discussion is clearly defined? So no, you didn't take the dev at his word, you took the dev out of context and made a fluffy strawman. Since I have a first-hand understanding of the discussion, being the one who started it, I have the necessary context to be very precise with my assessment. Unless of course you think that the dev didn't comprehent my post. I mean, it could happen, but I wouldn't count on it.

So it's my turn to ask, since you consider yourself good at comprehension, how, despite the game having more than enough content to set a very strong precedent, you made that argument about the intended audience? Did the dev talked about future/not yet released content? No, he talked about everything that has and will happen.

Would you say that the majority of the already-existing scenes cater to beta masochists?
If yes, then let's agree to disagree. I still have to scrutinize your post because I think you are mirepresenting the game/dev's post, but I can accept a different opinion.
If no, then there is no way your argument holds water. You made a momentary error in judgement. Happens, so take a step back and either accept my answer or make a new argument.

The game caters to people who like perverted things and Xianxia. The "perverted things" are an abstraction. It can be drugs, corruption, molestation/assault, humiliation, rapey/forced scenes, sleep stuff etc. It has all of them. It can also be a femdom scene where the headmistress rubs her cum-filled cunt in our face while exchanging insults with you and the subsequent table-turning that the dev has mentioned.

From there on, if you want to focus on the harem/maledom aspects, more power to you. I personally like those too. But that's only part of what the game is and since I'm quite fond of it, I will scrutinize any post that I believe misrepresents the material, especially if I consider it derogatory/unreasonable.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I haven't played this game since version 0.6 as I was waiting for more content. And I'm coming to find this xD. So if I understand well what happened, one of the li(I don't even remember who Tia is xD) I had planned to replay it haha. But from what I quickly understand, there's something that caught my eye. One of the people said that the game humiliates the MC in other ways, that's FALSE. It's just a cliché in xianxia/wuxia novels lol. Make the MC look weak (whether he is or not) and then reverse the situation in his favor. The good thing here is that if the dev is good enough (or the novel this story is based on is) revenge will probably be unbelievably satisfying, as GOOD xianxia/wuxia using this trope do so in an excellent way to make the reader feel good, since at the end of the day many of those stories are power fantasy. I just hope the dev lets us get revenge and just throw her aside after using her, as I think it's something an mc would do perfectly in the xianxia/wuxia lol. I won't tell you to kill her (which could also happen in this kind of stories with bloodthirsty mc since she took advantage of him as far as I understand and on top of that humiliated him when he was recovering). Although from what I remember this mc is pretty smooth (at least in the vn version), I see him capable of just using her and throwing her away if given the option lol. Hopefully the dev will do something like that, but if he doesn't just ignore the game and that's it. Although it's a shame since it was the only good xianxia-themed game :c. The other one on this site that I know is probably abandoned and also has cuck content lol.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You do understand that the dev's post you quoted wasn't a statement or announcement out of the blue, but a response to another post where the "struggle" and the general premise of the discussion is clearly defined? So no, you didn't take the dev at his word, you took the dev out of context and made a fluffy strawman. Since I have a first-hand understanding of the discussion, being the one who started it, I have the necessary context to be very precise with my assessment. Unless of course you think that the dev didn't comprehent my post. I mean, it could happen, but I wouldn't count on it.

So it's my turn to ask, since you consider yourself good at comprehension, how, despite the game having more than enough content to set a very strong precedent, you made that argument about the intended audience? Did the dev talked about future/not yet released content? No, he talked about everything that has and will happen.

Would you say that the majority of the already-existing scenes cater to beta masochists?
If yes, then let's agree to disagree. I still have to scrutinize your post because I think you are mirepresenting the game/dev's post, but I can accept a different opinion.
If no, then there is no way your argument holds water. You made a momentary error in judgement. Happens, so take a step back and either accept my answer or make a new argument.

The game caters to people who like perverted things and Xianxia. The "perverted things" are an abstraction. It can be drugs, corruption, molestation/assault, humiliation, rapey/forced scenes, sleep stuff etc. It has all of them. It can also be a femdom scene where the headmistress rubs her cum-filled cunt in our face while exchanging insults with you and the subsequent table-turning that the dev has mentioned.
all this and still you left the part where dev specifically spoke about "game" and "players", out.

here I will post his whole post one more time,

Thank for your understanding :love:. Already explainrf to the players, some hate it, some don't mind, some DM us said they like it, but we understand some people might get offended so we add a warning.
But yeah, the game will never give the player something without taking/punishing them first, so :cool::coffee:.

You do understand that the dev's post you quoted wasn't a statement or announcement out of the blue, but a response to another post where the "struggle" and the general premise of the discussion is clearly defined?
read it yourself. you can try to spin it any way you wish the ONLY time people reacted was with the last updates. hell even the dev himself didnt like what the writer did and I even told him ( other players did the same) that it didnt fit the story. I will not, aside from what I said that time, try to change his mind. he wants that scene? good for him. and yes, a scene where the mc slurps on his own cum I wouldnt call it the epitome of alpha maleness. I dont even care for the "revenge" part with her later. dev killed this particular li for quite a few people but that is his choise.

if you get a different meaning from his words cool beans. we agree to dissagree. for me the game is done, not only because I dont want to watch the mc eat his cum, but because "mah strawman" tells me that this wont stop. but hey, you like it, I dont.

From there on, if you want to focus on the harem/maledom aspects, more power to you. I personally like those too. But that's only part of what the game is and since I'm quite fond of it, I will scrutinize any post that I believe misrepresents the material, especially if I consider it derogatory/unreasonable.
good for you that you enjoy the game. and good for you to defend the dev. as I said I respect that.

but I will not cater to people if they mess up. I will point it out, and let them do what they want.

thats about it really. again best of health to you and the dev. this goes to my ignore list as of now.

cheers.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I haven't played this game since version 0.6 as I was waiting for more content. And I'm coming to find this xD. So if I understand well what happened, one of the li(I don't even remember who Tia is xD) I had planned to replay it haha. But from what I quickly understand, there's something that caught my eye. One of the people said that the game humiliates the MC in other ways, that's FALSE. It's just a cliché in xianxia/wuxia novels lol. Make the MC look weak (whether he is or not) and then reverse the situation in his favor. The good thing here is that if the dev is good enough (or the novel this story is based on is) revenge will probably be unbelievably satisfying, as GOOD xianxia/wuxia using this trope do so in an excellent way to make the reader feel good, since at the end of the day many of those stories are power fantasy. I just hope the dev lets us get revenge and just throw her aside after using her, as I think it's something an mc would do perfectly in the xianxia/wuxia lol. I won't tell you to kill her (which could also happen in this kind of stories with bloodthirsty mc since she took advantage of him as far as I understand and on top of that humiliated him when he was recovering). Although from what I remember this mc is pretty smooth (at least in the vn version), I see him capable of just using her and throwing her away if given the option lol. Hopefully the dev will do something like that, but if he doesn't just ignore the game and that's it. Although it's a shame since it was the only good xianxia-themed game :c. The other one on this site that I know is probably abandoned and also has cuck content lol.
The humiliation aspect that you call False can indeed be a cliche, but the relationships with the girls aren't straightforward and in most of them exists a controversial aspect, at least till the relationship stabilizes. Perhaps Tia's scene pushes it a bit too much, but the weight of the controversy is completely subjective and I personally think that the setup is legit even if I don't enjoy it. Thing is, in the end of the day, it's.. a single scene and it's not like the game is lacking for content.

It's like a bunch of people who never really liked the game, found a reason to ditch it completely and felt the need to make it a huge issue in the forum.

The reason I personally play the devil's advocate, is because a lot of people read reviews and the last thread pages to figure out of the game is for them or not. If they only thing they read is "I hate the direction of the game", "MC is a cum eating idiot", "MC is a beta asshole", all due to a single scene that technically was avoidable even before the last update, then it's certain that they will get the wrong idea. And I'm not just speculating here, this has already happened when I recommended the game in Superhuman's Offtopic thread.

Btw since cultivation games are rare, I'll pm you a new game that I started following recently. It's still very early in development but you may like it.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The humiliation aspect that you call False can indeed be a cliche, but the relationships with the girls aren't straightforward and in most of them exists a controversial aspect, at least till the relationship stabilizes. Perhaps Tia's scene pushes it a bit too much, but the weight of the controversy is completely subjective and I personally think that the setup is legit even if I don't enjoy it. Thing is, in the end of the day, it's.. a single scene and it's not like the game is lacking for content.

It's like a bunch of people who never really liked the game, found a reason to ditch it completely and felt the need to make it a huge issue in the forum.

The reason I personally play the devil's advocate, is because a lot of people read reviews and the last thread pages to figure out of the game is for them or not. If they only thing they read is "I hate the direction of the game", "MC is a cum eating idiot", "MC is a beta asshole", all due to a single scene that technically was avoidable even before the last update, then it's certain that they will get the wrong idea. And I'm not just speculating here, this has already happened when I recommended the game in Superhuman's Offtopic thread.

Btw since cultivation games are rare, I'll pm you a new game that I started following recently. It's still very early in development but you may like it.
Haha, I understand. I hate the ntr(I love the netori, I know, I'm a hypocrite xD) and anything kind of cuck but I also understand where the developer wants to go (or the creator of the novel, I'm not sure here if in the original novel there are the sex scenes haha). So as long as revenge is satisfying like in most good xianxias/wuxias, I'm still completely hooked and might even buy the game once it's finished (I live in Argentina so it's hard for me to support the dev through updates). I'll probably ignore the li after the revenge and it would be best if you could just use it and then discard her. It's rare in this kind of games things like that, although not so much in xianxias/wuxias (although usually they just ignore them or kill them depending on the novels xD). Thanks for the game, it doesn't matter if it's in its infancy, I give any story with cultivation a chance haha.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Thank for your understanding :love:. Already explainrf to the players, some hate it, some don't mind, some DM us said they like it, but we understand some people might get offended so we add a warning.
But yeah, the game will never give the player something without taking/punishing them first, so :cool::coffee:.
Honestly dev, your warning doesn't mean shit to us. We asked to make it avoidable. Do you understand what avoidable mean? IT WON'T HAPPEN.

Is it really that important for MC to eat his own cum? Do you think that's a very common thing to do? Do you often eat your own cum? do you enjoy getting humiliated?

do you know who enjoys getting humiliated? In which type of game you often find humiliation content?

honestly man, I'm tired of good games getting ruined because of female writers.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
thanks, you said the exact same things I said to our writer when she handed me the script.:KEK:

to his defense, this is why she made it like that, but we will add more content warning or something to make this stuff optional.:unsure:

Why even let this "Writer" change the direction of the game like that? Not even hating, but it almost feels like they're intentionally putting that in there to push the types of people who like the initial premise of the game away.

I'm not bothered by it, but it feels like they're imposing what they want the game to be, which isn't really helpful to you if its just going to stir up several people who liked the game.

I don't see what it ADDS to the game. For me its a "uhhh.... y tho?" confusion more than being made "discomfort/angst." If you're going full degen, sure, but that's not what this game was pitched as, so of course you're going to get people bitching about it. :LUL:

Good game though aside imo, just dunno how I feel about a writer who is supposedly "helping" hijacking the tone of the game like that.

Beltian

May 27, 2022
View attachment 1801116

Overview:
Biden (name changeable) - a 69-year-old man, put on headphones and hid in his house to watch JAV as usual.
BOOM! A plane crashed into the old man's house. He died immediately.
Old Biden's soul flew through time and space. When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying under a cliff, in the body of a weak and small teenager.
He has transmigrated into another world!

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Aliases: 12 Nữ Thần (Vietnamese)
Developer: HKProduction - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English, Vietnamese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1739173 View attachment 1739188 View attachment 1887342 View attachment 1739181 View attachment 1801139 View attachment 1887349 View attachment 1801136 View attachment 1739185 View attachment 1801138 View attachment 1739186 View attachment 1739187 View attachment 1803572 View attachment 2309742 View attachment 2309744 View attachment 2309743 View attachment 1739179 View attachment 1887343 View attachment 1999194 View attachment 2309746 View attachment 2309747 View attachment 1802559 View attachment 2309745 View attachment 1802561 View attachment 1999195 View attachment 1739184 View attachment 1999197

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game 12 Goddesses by HKProduction.

Updated: 04/20/2024
Game/Creator: HKProduction - -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 04/20/2024
Game Version: 0.11
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Attached

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: HKProduction -

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Sorry not a fan of drug sex, not a fan of eating my own cum, not a fan of dream sex, not a fan of when one of my girl talk about other dicks in bed, not a fan of wimpy-ass MC.
And I believe I'm not the only one here, and don't believe what all he said Issac Shafan I know this dude, he always like to joke around, it can't be possible he have such a terrible taste.
Anyway, if ya have decent amount of player despite everything then keep it up like that even though ya have lost lots of players, don't even think about I'm criticizing, just telling the truth believe it or leave it, and Vortex I know ya don't like this game you're not only one here, ya don't have to waste yer time on explaining "I'm not the only one complaining here".
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
For those who still remain, thank you for caring about the game enough to voice what you like/hate/doesn’t like about it. :D

We read every comments, even though it’s compliment or bashing or telling us how trash the game is.
As the game is still in progress, we will take everything into consideration to make it better :coffee:.
And pls cut us some slack too :cry:, we’re just a small team of two working on it in our free time.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes