2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Omar company

Jul 8, 2020
Patreon.png
Overview:
Sabrina notices strange things happening to her. Her aunts don't give her a definite answer, so she shares all her secrets in her personal diary through sketches. Pretty soon she discovers her secret, and now she has to go to the academy of the invisible arts, which she doesn't like being in at all. What will she come up with this time?

We made a remastered version of our good old game to improve Sabrina in every aspect!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-06
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: Omar company -
Censored: No
Version: 0.77
Language: English
Other Game: Milfrim: The Elder Fuck 69
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: -
- - -
Mac: -
- - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0.77 3.png 0.77 2.png 0.77 4.png 2.png 12.png 13.png 3.png 10.png 6.png 1.png 0.77 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I got stuck, after the first failed spell thing and the visit to the library at night, is there even anything beyond this?

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
So if the old game failed, what makes you think this rework will succeed?
Oh well, good luck. :whistle::coffee:
I actually cancelled my pledge on Patreon, the old game was fine/good and I liked the content. Then they did this "remaster" and I don't personally see it as any better, rather it seems like the old, "we're going to keep redoing our game and produce no new content" scam.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Something about witches is real hot, maybe the idea they could need some sperm for some magic potion, or maybe the thing that they love to ride, all night, broomsticks.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I actually cancelled my pledge on Patreon, the old game was fine/good and I liked the content. Then they did this "remaster" and I don't personally see it as any better, rather it seems like the old, "we're going to keep redoing our game and produce no new content" scam.
I cancelled my support, when they announced the remake, Now that I played both Old and New releases, it was a good choice.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Does the author have some kind of socks with no shoes fetish? Because wearing only socks on wonky stone castle floors seems like it'd suck.
Well polished stone actually feels pretty great when you step on it. :whistle::coffee:
I never wear any slippers myself when i'm home. Guess it's something about feeling the Earth? Or the wood.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Mook3

Feb 8, 2018
The new art looks better, but I couldn't find any animated stuff or sex scenes in this remake so far, I got stuck a the library part with the bracelet search. I really like the new dust collecting minigame, that was easily the worst part about the old game, all the "click 3 and come back tomorrow" time wasters, so this change is actually pretty good. I look forward to seeing how the animated stuff looks, good luck!

also one gripe I have with both games is that often holding control (which normally skips dialogue in ren'py games) will instead bring you back to the main menu or just restart the game, I'd say find a fix for that or just disable it if you can, I lost a lot of progress in both games by trying to skip dialogue.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes