2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Omar company

Jul 8, 2020
Ya know how people say "Nice demo, see you in a year" ?

That year passed and the dev was like "Haha nope! No content for you. Doin a remake bitch!"
The remake was made because of the improved drawing skill. After all, we didn't want to make a sequel with too different drawing style and crooked code. And it didn't take a year. And this is the second update in 5 months. So don't misinform people. If you followed our game would know these details and would not write these comments.

Dec 21, 2019
The remake was made because of the improved drawing skill. After all, we didn't want to make a sequel with too different drawing style and crooked code. And it didn't take a year. And this is the second update in 5 months. So don't misinform people. If you followed our game would know these details and would not write these comments.
The original game was posted on July 12th 2021

The remake was posted on July 24th 2022

That's a year mate. I did follow, played the original very early on.

You can relax, I was just making a joke. Often when first releases are small you "wait a year" for content to roll in, but this one was set back by the remake and that's pretty disappointing. But it definitely looks better, keep doing your thing (y)

Reactions: Omar company

Omar company

Jul 8, 2020
The original game was posted on July 12th 2021

The remake was posted on July 24th 2022

That's a year mate. I did follow, played the original very early on.

You can relax, I was just making a joke. Often when first releases are small you "wait a year" for content to roll in, but this one was set back by the remake and that's pretty disappointing. But it definitely looks better, keep doing your thing (y)
Thank you for your opinion. We want to do something new in the marketplace, not another coach. We are not going to give up on this project. We will only develop and improve it. And after a year it will have many times more content than the old version.

lynx69

Nov 25, 2020
How many times have you restarted this game? The last version of this game bugged when I got to the spider web collecting.
And I feel like that was different game than the first time I played this game where the font choice was atrocious, and the "comedy" grated on me. I believe you have deleted your itch.io page twice before but I could be misremembering.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Been trying not to comment for some time now, tried hard. To start you guys lack concept, yes sabrina the teenage witch, but that's not concept, I take it why there has been so many changes the rechanges and a remake is becuase your finding yourselves. Second your art is barely above par, yet the attitude iv seen is you think it justified a bloody remake, yes remakes happen due to art changes but usually it's better art not one barly above avrage art for a diffrent barly above avrage art. Nothing wrong with that, except your selling it as the art is why you had to do a remake when the truth is pritty clear you did the remake and probably will do another remake at some point, becuase you have no clear direction of concept as of yet. I hope you find it, really do see next remake.

Reactions: Pitczasy

Omar company

Jul 8, 2020
Been trying not to comment for some time now, tried hard. To start you guys lack concept, yes sabrina the teenage witch, but that's not concept, I take it why there has been so many changes the rechanges and a remake is becuase your finding yourselves. Second your art is barely above par, yet the attitude iv seen is you think it justified a bloody remake, yes remakes happen due to art changes but usually it's better art not one barly above avrage art for a diffrent barly above avrage art. Nothing wrong with that, except your selling it as the art is why you had to do a remake when the truth is pritty clear you did the remake and probably will do another remake at some point, becuase you have no clear direction of concept as of yet. I hope you find it, really do see next remake.
Hi. Thanks for your opinion! First, the concept would be that Sabrina would be learning magic while gradually being corrupted. Secondly, it's strange that you haven't noticed how different the previous project was as it was updated. We wanted our project to be done in the same style, pleasing to the eye and immersive in the atmosphere of the school and magic. We are not selling anything, the game is completely free. Subscribing to patreon gives you new updates much earlier and exclusively drawn cards. So leave your preconceived notions about the remake, we just found our style of creativity and will continue to do so.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
from the screen pics it's looks like a cleaner animation style, which would explain the reset. It's like when someone redoes a project that looks like it came straight off of OG newgrounds because it's been too many years. But I'll have to play both to understand if there was a clear reason for the reset.

peso010

Mar 12, 2022
I hate this type of font I prefer Arial font.
I changed the font, and it's better. I feel comfortable while reading.

1669369576982.png
1669369617957.png

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Why do some devs figure we want text advance slower than an old teletype?

Or do they figure we're all semi-literate so we need to get it as slowly as we can?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Just how do you do the collect dust mini game? Everytime I try it it either times out or finishes when I click on one of the icons it shows. And yes it probably is very obvious to some people, obviously not to me though, there again I hate these sort of pointless and stupid mini games.

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
What is the new scene for 0.4? I've been going to the library and I'm at 10 bit yet I don't see any new scene.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes