2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey Omar company,

* I should note I'm not F95 staff or anything

Would you consider renaming this game to add Rework (or similar) to the title? The reason I ask is the "old" version of the game here is causing confusion. Obviously, you'd want users trying the new version instead.
Screenshot from 2022-12-16 05-02-08.png
Usually when two games have the same name, we add the developers name to distinguish them but as you're the same developer for both, it's tricky lol.

Let me know what you decide - thanks!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Will this have any actual sexual content?

I haven't played the older game, but judging by the screenshots and the tags, it had only teasing aswell.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Just how do you do the collect dust mini game? Everytime I try it it either times out or finishes when I click on one of the icons it shows. And yes it probably is very obvious to some people, obviously not to me though, there again I hate these sort of pointless and stupid mini games.
Click on the images in the order they appear (flash). E.g. hammer/chisel/grater. If you missed it, scroll back. Otherwise you are right, very annoying.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Click on the images in the order they appear (flash). E.g. hammer/chisel/grater. If you missed it, scroll back. Otherwise you are right, very annoying.
Flash?, unless I mouse over them they do not do squat just sit there. Well just looked again and yes they do flash, but you damn well need hand eye co-ordination and the reflexes of a rattlesnake to actually do anything with it, nah, I will just give up and delete the damn game.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sabrina the Invisible Art [v0.77] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 59mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abegamer

dawnguardian

Dec 2, 2022
Just how do you do the collect dust mini game? Everytime I try it it either times out or finishes when I click on one of the icons it shows. And yes it probably is very obvious to some people, obviously not to me though, there again I hate these sort of pointless and stupid mini games.
Me to ...
I just don't understand what I should be doing. There are four icons hidden and they randoimly(?) uncover, and then I get timed out and I do this two times and the day is over. It's pretty annoying. Dev should add some tutorial about this somewhere.
Oh, now I noticed the response. This sort of arcade like minigames makes you just delete a game.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Me to ...
I just don't understand what I should be doing. There are four icons hidden and they randoimly(?) uncover, and then I get timed out and I do this two times and the day is over. It's pretty annoying. Dev should add some tutorial about this somewhere.
Oh, now I noticed the response. This sort of arcade like minigames makes you just delete a game.
I already did delete it, the only reason I even noticed this is because you quoted me. Best way to deal with this sort of thing is either make those min games optional, or do it so you can get more if you do the mini game but if you fail you get a small amount anyway each time you do the game.

Dragond183

Oct 6, 2018
Me to ...
Guys it's just Simon Says. Just repeat the pattern as it appears. Once the timer appears, you start repeating the pattern. Each part/image of the pattern has its own timer.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How many content in this game right now? Is there at least 30% of the game? Asking in case if it better to wait and play competed game.
Waiting for the game could make you wait years, depending on the update schedule and how much content they intend to add overall, maybe play this version then not bother for another 5-6 or so updates then play that, that is the usual way I tend to play these games.

xk_pro

Apr 19, 2020
Waiting for the game could make you wait years, depending on the update schedule and how much content they intend to add overall, maybe play this version then not bother for another 5-6 or so updates then play that, that is the usual way I tend to play these games.
yep, the same. But i have decided that is better to wait till at least ~3 hours of content (without skipping) is already available(and at least 15 scenes). Otherwise u may accidentally throw games with huge potential.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
You need just repeat blinks on the tiles. Save before crafting.
Nah, I just gave up on the game, I do no have time for this sort of shit in games. Not too sure why I am even still tracking it to be honest.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes