Thread Updated: 2022-08-16
Release Date: 2022-08-16
Developer: Shōn - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Main Game: The Crest Of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
not sure why it says complete in the tags and 1.0 on the banner as when i gave this a look it said something like version 0.6 at the end pretty early one when it said the content for this version is over. i might be missing on something here but i dont understand how it can be 1.0 complete/final if i downloaded from the link a 0.6 that after like a hour or so was already over.
is this abandoned?

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
not sure why it says complete in the tags and 1.0 on the banner as when i gave this a look it said something like version 0.6 at the end pretty early one when it said the content for this version is over. i might be missing on something here but i dont understand how it can be 1.0 complete/final if i downloaded from the link a 0.6 that after like a hour or so was already over.
is this abandoned?
This game is finished. It is a side game introducing and giving some backstory on Shuna before she arrives in my main game The Crest Of Lust.

Sep 19, 2020
If you can fix the Text box since the header showing the name of the person speaking is Angle (As in 45 degrees) when ever 'Angel' speaks. (You have her name spelled correctly in the dialouge talking about her name)

That combined with a few grammar spelling errors at the beginning almost made me drop it. For anyone reading this, the grammar and spelling after the first 10 or so screens reads better.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What kind of mind control is this? And is there any mind control in the main game? I noticed that one doesn't have the tag, so I'm not sure if it's all that relevant to either of them.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
What kind of mind control is this? And is there any mind control in the main game? I noticed that one doesn't have the tag, so I'm not sure if it's all that relevant to either of them.
The mind control is a spell. Since I don't plan on using it in my main game i didn't go into a lot of detail about it.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
If you can fix the Text box since the header showing the name of the person speaking is Angle (As in 45 degrees) when ever 'Angel' speaks. (You have her name spelled correctly in the dialouge talking about her name)

That combined with a few grammar spelling errors at the beginning almost made me drop it. For anyone reading this, the grammar and spelling after the first 10 or so screens reads better.
My dyslexic booty completely missed that. Thank you for pointing them out.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I was planing to play the main game already this a plus... thanks

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
This game is finished. It is a side game introducing and giving some backstory on Shuna before she arrives in my main game The Crest Of Lust.
I understand that its story complete as in telling the part that it wants to tell but im getting confused because on here it calls it "complete" and version 1.0 but ingame it has a much lower version number like 0.6 if i remember right.
whats confusing me is that version number in the game doesnt match the version number on the banner,
since its called complete with 1.0 on the banner im expecting the game to be complete on version 1.0 which means in my mindset getting told that its a lower version means incomplete or that something is missing from what im supposed to get. like a wrong link for example. If in game it didnt have the version number in the text or have it 1.0 in the explenation what this short one is for then it wouldnt confuse me.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I was planing to play the main game already this a plus... thanks
I plan on doing this for all future girls that come to the game main game and once i reach a certain point in the story I think ill do it as side story's for each of them again.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I understand that its story complete as in telling the part that it wants to tell but im getting confused because on here it calls it "complete" and version 1.0 but ingame it has a much lower version number like 0.6 if i remember right.
whats confusing me is that version number in the game doesnt match the version number on the banner,
since its called complete with 1.0 on the banner im expecting the game to be complete on version 1.0 which means in my mindset getting told that its a lower version means incomplete or that something is missing from what im supposed to get. like a wrong link for example. If in game it didnt have the version number in the text or have it 1.0 in the explenation what this short one is for then it wouldnt confuse me.
1660019395255.png
This is the version i see. Could you supply a screenshot of what version number you see? I want to make sure i fix it.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've tried repeatedly, but neither of your games will open, I even redownloaded Shuna and tried again, nothing, and all the other 7TB of games I use work fine.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I've tried repeatedly, but neither of your games will open, I even redownloaded Shuna and tried again, nothing, and all the other 7TB of games I use work fine.
There was a person who had the same issue. They said it worked once they moved it closer to the drive and not really deep in files. Idk if that will fix your issue but i hope it does.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There was a person who had the same issue. They said it worked once they moved it closer to the drive and not really deep in files. Idk if that will fix your issue but i hope it does.
I keep my games and engines as separate from my main HD as possible. Everything is together on External, like the other 10,000+ games. If it needs to be on internal, then it is flawed. Most people would rather not have any game leave imprints on Internal as lots of content is illegal in various parts of the world.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I keep my games and engines as separate from my main HD as possible. Everything is together on External, like the other 10,000+ games. If it needs to be on internal, then it is flawed. Most people would rather not have any game leave imprints on Internal as lots of content is illegal in various parts of the world.
I completely agree and will look into it. I don't know if i will be able to fix it. Are you using Windows android or mac?