jwhammerhed

Jun 29, 2017
I'm sorry, bro. I've checked this version for bugs and gone over it superficially, there's nothing I can do to immediately help you solve this problem and answer this question. I don't have a chance to run it right now, only at the end of February.
No worries! I figured out what I was doing wrong and it all works. Thanks!

Reactions: SaltHedrin

Freeakzilla

Jun 13, 2023
Hi guys, when I open the game it automatically crashes and gives me this error from the traceback file.
If anyone could help me I thank you

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
In the available GIFs all the men except the criminal are depicted as overweight males. All the females are attractive, will the developer explain why that is the case?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
lmao i love when people play a v0.1 game that was just released and leave a low scored review bc there's not enough content yet
I know, it is always so weird to see reviews on 0.1 or hell even 0.2 or 0.3 builds.

What was funny is that the only review at this time starts with:

"The art looks good and the concept seems strong but there currently isn't enough content to make a strong opinion thus the average score."

I mean, if you know there isn't enough content in a v0.1 why are you leaving a review anyways?

Reactions: Jdiezel

Unitedbmx69

Aug 30, 2019
As mentioned before, it was a very cool start
That amazing choice of art style.
Just one suggestion: make smoother animations for future updates, maybe something like Behind the dune? Your art style could allow you to make cool dynamic animations because of simple shaders and shadow

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes