Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1686523827844.png

Overview:
After a freak accident, Konon realizes that participation in the martial artist
Tournament which he always wanted is in danger.
To return to normal, he must embark on a quest to collect seven magical orbs scattered throughout the land.
With the help of a wise Master, Konon fights and uses his newly achieved abilities in search of the orbs.
Along the way, he faces numerous challenges and makes unexpected allies as he strives to fulfill his mission.
Will be this journey successful? What is the cost to become normal again?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: Officina Sopianae - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-04-12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough

Alchemist_1_9.png Training 1_10.png Training 1_17.png Clothed 1_4.png Wall 1_23.png Attic 1_14.png Lake fight 1_26_noise.png Tavern1_12.png Attic 1_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Have Fun

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Female MC looks like a milf, which is always welcomed.
Renders look good, it seems like there's actually work put in to lightning.
I'll try it and post my review if it's long enough.
Thanks.

Diocletian88

Oct 20, 2017
This game has a lot of potential and I will keep a close eye on how it develops! What this game needs going forward is better grammar in order to bring out the personalities and make the story clearer. I also think the RPG surroundings need more detail to add on to the ambience of the world as you travel to collect the orbs and get into weird lewd situations. Still I enjoyed the first time I played this game and I wish you the best on its development!

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh nice, you made it to a first version. The genderbend choice is a surprise, didn't expect that lol. Again, like I said in the dev thread, I really like the femc's model.

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Tried the game, it has many things rough around the edges of course.

First of all, renders are too grainy on disturbing level and each render takes too much space on hard drive. Solution is simple, first you gotta use a good de-noiser, then convert them into .jpg

Secondly, English is not bad, but you should've checked spelling, because many sentences were lacking space between words.

My biggest issue is RPGM engine. If you are going to make a kinetic VN, renpy is always the best way to do it, both from dev perspective and player perspective.

Looking forward to future releases!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Story/Setting is promissing.
If i may suggest, someone to proofread could be usefull.

Is there a chance for future Tfs?
At this moment i use grammarly an quillbot for proofreading. Those made some of the spaces disappear. Since it's a hobby project at this moment, i doubt i will hire someone for proofreading. But later it will be totally possible.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Dear F95 community.

Thanks again for the support and all the bits of advice you gave me. I'd like to introduce myself a bit. And answer a few questions.

This game is my remedy for my burnout. I realized it because you can tell me where to improve it. A few things about the issues you mentioned.

1. Grammar: I thought my English was good until I pasted the first text into the proofreader. Since I used it only in small talks I need to expand my vocabulary to write better stories.

2. Graphics: The grainy renders bothers me too, I'm constantly trying out new methods (ps, ai, render settings). The real solution will be the upgrade from my Laptop (Geforce MX330 4 GB) to a proper PC (in spring maybe). But I didn't want to invest in a gear I don't need if you the player say that the game is full of trash and should drop it.

3. Gameplay: I first wanted a visual novel, maybe a few fights in some crucial moment. But what you said, made me think of giving in more quests ( some light grinding and collecting a few herbs or something), a few choices with some branch in the events, etc.

Your feedback is so important to me. It guides me and even tought there are some flaws, but now I know how to solve them.

I'll read every comment, thank you for your time.

Take care. Stay safe.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes