Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
emptitle.png

Overview:
In Ed's Massage Parlor! You will be the protagonist and run a massage shop, serving different kinds of customers, and having different stories with them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: baishuizhou/BSZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.61
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v1.51): - - - -
Android
(v1.51): - - - -

orphen125 & pvpvc thanks for the links

0DHai7.jpg 64NKLg.jpg bBNfLz.jpg eqYnNh.jpg T05Vxk.jpg w7ySXP.jpg WXtR0N.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone know how to unpack the game? I tried EnigmaVBUnpacker, but it appears that's not how the game was packed. The older version wasn't packed into a single .exe so I could easily play the game on a Mac.

Edit: nevermind, the EnigmaVBUnpacker I used was outdated

Last edited:

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
In the version of this game uploaded here, it hangs when you come down the stairs during your conversation with your father on the first morning. You can get farther in the itch.io version, but there's more untranslated Chinese

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
In the version of this game uploaded here, it hangs when you come down the stairs during your conversation with your father on the first morning. You can get farther in the itch.io version, but there's more untranslated Chinese
you need to change the language to other than english to continue for some reason

Reactions: meleaguance

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
When playing this game in the first trial..I played the main quest that it forced to complete within 7 days. If not, it's game over.

But when it comes to 1.33, it's easier to play and has the main quest translated until it can be completed before 7 days-*-..At first it didn't translate, so I was confused about what to do.

As for the first technique is...playing to hit and find things around the left side of the forest at the beginning..and then it will tell you 3 new places to store. Mine/upper mine/bottom of the forest

It is suggested that.. go to the bottom of the forest first and find things from mushrooms and giant flowers first. Because it's an item to increase HP+MP... In the beginning, it's to increase 2 bottles of MP.
When you get it, go to the mines and keep looking for items until there are 3-6 MP left, then press to use MP.
By adding 100 units.. then you can farm longer and keep switching to the bottom of the forest and continue making potions.
*** Wait for the birth of the item depending on the horoscope for 1-3 days ***

Now I can play and do a lot of things until I have completed the main quest and the hero's father said that on Friday there will be a new scene... including after the end of the force 7 days there will be a new NPC outside the city. And it's a sub-quest that allows them to use our service as well...I can tell you that he's very handsome, haha.

Including now recording clips and watching screenshots for later as well..including weapons that can be renewed in the weapon shop..only to show which one is better and will try to hit monsters Below the forest too...
**There is a brutal harpy hit that cuts the blood almost to death-*-...how about trying it out and scolding which one is better?**

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
The Pixeldrain download is funky for some reaason, trying to unrar or open it with 7zip gives a "can't open file as archive" error. The Mega download is fine.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes