RPGM EMP-Go! Ed's Massage Parlor! [v1.61] [baishuizhou]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
can anyone know what variable of the sp value for upgrading massage skill? i accidentally invite nelson first and it need lv5 massage

gapose2

Sep 29, 2020
Am I the only one that gets stuck on the 2nd conversation we have with dad? After he zaps us in the morning, the conversation doesn't continue and I'm stuck on an empty box/

unseenloader

Jul 10, 2018
Am I the only one that gets stuck on the 2nd conversation we have with dad? After he zaps us in the morning, the conversation doesn't continue and I'm stuck on an empty box/
I fixed mine by changing language and then changing back after the scene

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Change the language setting to the first choice, and it should let you continue then change it back to English

Reactions: munopop

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I never imagined there would be a yaoi game, over female rpg's running around.
I thought, most of them are in VN... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
There are actually dozens, just no one ever wants to translate them. It's already fairly hard to get people to translate normal J-RPGM games.

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
can anyone know what variable of the sp value for upgrading massage skill? i accidentally invite nelson first and it need lv5 massage
you don't actually need lv5. Having a lower level just means a higher chance of getting bad results. Just save scum it.

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
you don't actually need lv5. Having a lower level just means a higher chance of getting bad results. Just save scum it.
oohh so its just like percentage when it would be a good massage?

alright now im gonna edit the player stats because the mp kinda low

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
How to remove the decorations in the shop?
I accidentally clicked on the decorations too. It holds it all the time... no matter if you press it, it won't disappear.

Is there a way to fix it??

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Yup, you need to extract it first since the game is encrypted into one executable file.
It is RPG Maker but not encrypted with Enigma therefore, Joiplay decryptor cannot extract it.
How to extract could u help me? I though it's still exe. After extract from zip

Help pla

Idryle

Oct 19, 2018
You must change the language of the game before starting the conversation. :)

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Can someone help me how to extract it ? So I can play on joiplay?

Or can someone upload file who already being extract pls?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

This is an upgraded weapon shop after playing for a while...
By the last weapon that is a mace... will be a long shot.
**You will see red dots as shown in the picture...this one is from picture 8-9**

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes